Are we? together?

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV

“Hey I just want them and specially you to know that I love you, but most importantly I want to know if you love me too.”James said. I looked down to the floor waiting for James to react.

“Ann?” He asked as he lifts my head so I could face him. 

“You don’t know how much you make me happy, how much you make me feel safe and warm, how you surprise me every time, how I want to be with you, whether we’re fighting or simple like this. How much I loved you since the day we met, you don’t know how you can change my mood with your smile---“I was saying when James interrupted me.

“You loved me since the day we met?” James said He gave me a smile then he lifts me then start to twirl me around the room.

“James Put me down” I said but he just stopped I was looking down to him and he’s looking up to me.

“I Love you Ann Li” He said sweetly. I feel I’m going to faint any minute now.
I just smile at him.

“Well aren’t you going to say it?” He asked 

“Do I Have too? You already know it” I replied He puts me down, his face full of disappointment; he turned his back on me. He was so cute, acting like a little child that didn’t get his wish.

“James “I said but he just remained quite.
I tried to turn him around so he could face me, but he refused. So I went to the Balcony. I looked at him once again before I take a deep breath and screamed at the top of my Lungs…

“I LOVE YOU JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I didn’t notice that he went near me. He hugged me so tight, tighter than before. He lifted me once again and starts to twirl me around as he screams.

“I LOVE YOU ANN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” His face is full of happiness and so was mine. He put me down.

We can hear the crowd. Saying 

“Kiss Her!!!”

“Yeah kiss her already!!!”

“James looked at me our eyes met; he gave me smile san said

“Let’s make it official then”He said

I nod then I closed my eyes. I can feel his getting closer. I can feel his Breathing. A Little 
more and I can taste his sweet kiss once again.

“Do it Baby James “

I opened my eyes. I saw Lauren standing by the door and was about to burst into laughter.

“Lauren!!!” James shouted.

“What all I said was do it Baby James”. She said with her teasing voice. James was really pissed off I can see that.

“So are you two like?” She asked. James looked and I looked at each other,

“Lauren what are you doing here? I thought you have worked to do” I said before she can even continue.

“Yeah but I have to tell baby James something first, so can I borrow him for a while?”She asked as she grabs James Arms and started dragging him out the room.

“This won’t take long Ann” She said and winked at me before she closed the door.

James POV

“Hey I just want them and specially you to know that I love you, but most importantly I want to know if you love me too.”I said. She looked down the floor.

*Why on earth I feel she sad about what I just said?*

“Ann?” I asked as lifted her face. She seems worried

*Is admitting to her a wrong move… Ahh James you’re such an idiot what if she don’t feel the same way you do.

She took a deep breath and starts to talk I just listen carefully.

“You don’t know how much you make me happy”

*You don’t know that you make me happy more than anyone*

“How much you make me feel safe and warm, how you surprise me every time, how I 
want to be with you, “

*I only want you more than you could ever know”

“Whether we’re fighting or simple like this. “

*I only tease you cause you look so gorgeous when your mad*


“How much I loved you since the day we met, “

*Did she just say she loved me since the day we met*

“You don’t know how you can change my mood with your smile---“

“You loved me since the day we met?” I asked I gave her a smile then I lifted her then start to twirl her around the room.

“James Put me down” She said with her lovely voice. But I just stopped twirling her. I 
looked at her our eyes met I can tell.

“I Love you Ann Li” I said sweetly. She smiled

*I love her smile, her priceless smile that I love to see*

“Well aren’t you going to say it?” I asked 

“Do I have too? You already know it” she replied

*why on earth can’t she say it. Doesn’t she love me?”*

I put her down. I pretended to be disappointed

“James “she said but I just remained quiet.
She tried to turn me around so I could face her, but I refused. 

She went to the Balcony

*Now what is she up too?*

She looked at me then started to shout

“I LOVE YOU JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

I was so surprise all I want is for her to say it in front on me .I run to her then started to hug her and twirl her around. As I screamed

“I LOVE YOU ANN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 
I put her down when I started to hear people cheering for us. I looked down and check I can hear someone yelling 

“Kiss Her!!!”

“Yeah kiss her already!!!”

I looked at Ann. She smiled

“Let’s make it official then” I said

She nod then closed her eyes. I closed mine as well and started to get near her. I can feel the connection between us only a few more our lips will once again meet.

“Do It Baby James “Lauren said

I opened my eyes and so did Ann 

“Lauren!!!” I shouted.

“What all I said was do it Baby James”. She said with her teasing voice. 

*wrong timing sis*

“So are you two like?” She asked. Ann and I looked at each other

“Lauren what are you doing here? I thought you have worked to do” Ann said before 
Lauren can even continue.

“Yeah but I have to tell baby James something first, so can I borrow him for a while?”She 
asked as she grabs my hands and started dragging me out the room.

“This won’t take long Ann” She said before she closed the door.