Meeting Lauren

Unexpected Love

James POV 

“SURPRISED!!!!Baby James!!! How are you? I missed you so much” she said as she hugs me and start kissing me everywhere in my face. I looked at Ann trying to hold back her laughter. I was quite embarrassed of the situation.

“Lauren. Stop it I have a guest, and when did you arrived” I said she stopped kissing me and turned her attention to Ann.

“ohh.. I’m sorry I didn’t know Baby James has company. Hi I’m Lauren Corgan , James Older sister.”

she said to Ann and start looking at her ,As in literally looked at her from head to toe. She smiled and turned back her attention to me.

“You have great taste Baby James “She said.

“Answer me first Lauren, Why didn’t you tell me that your coming back? I would have picked you up at the airport” 

“well it isn’t a Surprise anymore if I tell you right? Plus if I did tell you then I wouldn’t have a chance to meet your new girlfriend and your right she does looks nice and very beautiful may I add””

I just smiled, not knowing how to react on that. I saw Ann was about to burst out laughter but just holding it back.

“So aren’t you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?” she said.

“Oh.. no you got it all wrong I-mm not his--” Ann was saying but I get next to her and cut 
her off

“Her name is Ann Li Gomez, and yes she is my girlfriend” She looked at me with his angry eyes and then she hit me by the stomach using her elbows.

Ann's POV

We were about to go when somebody came. She was so beautiful; I think I’ve seen her before. She went inside and started hugging and kissing James.

“Baby James!!! How are you I missed you so much “She said 

*Baby James, she calls him baby James that’s so sweet, they must be really close, they look so adorable together* that thought made me smiled. I notice James face turning red.I was trying to hold my laughter.

“Lauren. Stop it I have a guest” James said. She turned her attention to me, I smiled at her. She went closer and looked at me from head to toe. I looked at James. But he just stood there speechless.

“You have great taste Baby James “She said. I was flattered when I heard that. She seems very nice. I saw James smile at her.

*His happy about this*

“You have great taste Baby James “She said.

“Answer me first Lauren, Why didn’t you tell me that your coming back, I would have picked you up at the airport” 

“Well it isn’t a Surprise anymore if I tell you right? Plus if I did tell you then I wouldn’t have a chance to meet your new girlfriend and your right she does looks nice and very beautiful may I add”

*They looked so cute together. Wait did she just said I’m James girlfriend and I’m nice and beautiful. *

“So aren’t you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?” she said. I was shocked.

*Girlfriend??!! Did James tell her that I’m his girlfriend; he must have been telling her sister about me. *

“Oh.. No you got it all wrong I-mm not his” I was saying when James went near me then hold me at my waist.

“Lauren I would like you to meet my Girlfriend Ann Li Gomez” He said I was surprised I hit him using my elbow. 

“He’s just kidding I’m not yet his girlfriend” I said in defense.

*Not yet, did I just said not yet* 

I saw James giving one of his devilish smile what surprises me more is that he winked at me. I looked at Lauren, hoping she didn’t hear what I just said.. 

Lauren was slowly forming a big smile. Then said

“Not yet, oh… I see what’s going on“She grab my hands and brought me to the kitchen. 

He commanded James to remain in the living room and wait for us there.

“Ann right?” She asked I just nodded. She hugged me after that. I don’t know why but I feel I was close to her already.

“Thanks for changing James” She said.

“I didn’t do anything”

“You did everything my dear, you change him. I can see that, he’s more a better person now. And I know it is all because of you”

“I assure you, since I met your brother, all we ever do is argue”

“well whatever you did, thanks, This is the first time I saw him smiling again, I saw him happy and feel relax. Ever since..”

“since what?”

“`Well ever since our parents died and I have to leave him here in the Philippines to take over our family business in Australia”

*I never thought James has a lot of things going through. I always thought he has no problems at all. Maybe that’s why he never sticks to one relationship*

“I’m sorry to hear that” 

“It’s okay. It’s not like you’re the reason why our parents died right. Just please promise me you’ll take care of James. I can see that you’re really special for him and his special to you as well.

“Hey are you talking about me?” James said as he walked near Lauren and me.

“Feeler much Baby James” Lauren said.

“Sorry to break your girl talk but it is getting late, I better take her home now” He said.

“Aww… too soon But I just got here; I have an idea why don’t you sleep here tonight 
Ann” She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes. She beats mine anyway. James keep waving me behind Lauren’s back asking me to say no.

“Sure if James agrees” I said trying to hold back my laughter over James childish acts

“I’m sure he will if he just stops acting like a brat behind my back, right Baby James” Lauren said and gave James a devilish grin.

Lauren was really nice she let me borrow some of her clothes so I can stay for tonight.

She told me everything about James, his favorites, his likes and dislikes, I get to know him better and most of all his biggest secret…