Love to Hate To Love Part 2

Unexpected Love

Authors POV

Ivan got pissed off by James so she took Ann’s hands and pulled her to his side and gave the fake Baby to James.

“Here you go Daddy take care of the Baby while Mommy and me go out for lunch” Ivan said to James and left with Ann. James got mad and started to tighten his grip to the baby and apparently ready to throw it to Ivan.
Jenny notice James reaction and quickly went to him.

“James you’ll crush the baby” she said as she tries to loosen up James grip.
James dropped the baby to the floor and left. Jenny quickly grabs the baby doll and followed James. Ryan followed as well.

James POV
Who does he think he is? Doesn’t he know who I am; I’m the most popular guy in this school. I won’t take others from no one but myself. I was so mad right now.

Author’s POV
Jenny keeps giving the Baby doll to James but he still refuse to take it so she decided to find Ann and gave it to her instead.

Jenny found Ann with Ivan in a café near their school. She saw them being sweet while the two shares a milkshake using two straws, she doesn’t want to ruin their moment but the baby dolls keeps crying.

Ann POV

This day is getting weirder by the moment. I don’t know maybe the events just came so fast for me. This morning I saw James making out with a different girl, then he became my partner A.K.A my Husband well at least for three weeks and now I’m with Ivan eating a cake and drinking our favorite milkshake.

And I swear before Ivan and I left I saw James face full of anger. Is he really jealous of Ivan or he’s just mad because I left him? And why do I feel happy that I got partner up with James it’s just an assignment nothing more nothing less. And why am I still thinking about him Ann stop it.

“Ann “ Jenny said as she walked in the café. I can see her holding Baby Jamli.”

“Jenny what are you doing here” 

“Hi Ivan” She greeted then faced me

“I believe this is your child.” She said as she gave me Baby Jamli. Her clothes are dirty like it was dropped on the floor.

“Why do you have this Jenny? I asked as I try to clean out the dirt out.

“Well James dropped it on the floor after you left I tried to give it to him but he won’t accept it. So I decided to find you. And here I am” Jenny said as she get a chair and sit down next to Ivan.

“Jenny where is James?” I asked trying to control my anger. “How can he be so careless?”

“The last time I saw him he was in the school cafeteria” Jenny answered. With no second thoughts I went back to school and looked for James. 

I saw him in the cafeteria alright; making out with another girl.

“James why on earth did you dropped our Baby on the floor” I shouted I can feel everyone was looking at us.

“Ann can you keep it down it’s just a Doll” He said as he looked at me and turned back to the girl and started kissing her again.

I was so mad I pulled his arm and drag him out of the cafeteria. We went to the fire exit and so no one could hear us.

I took a deep breath before I start talking.

“James, look! I’m not thrill either about this assignment but if we’re going to do this we better share the responsibility. I said waiting for him to react he turned around and keep quiet for a while.

“So you’re saying that we must take care of this baby doll together.” I nodded

“Me and you” He said he looked at me and gave me a devilish smile. I swallowed hard, what he is up too. He went closer and closer as I back away. I hit the wall already he was in front of me I was trapped. 

“How close exactly do you want us to do that, for me and you to work together? Is this close enough” he said, our faces were only inches away, I met his eyes. I was lost. He was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes. I longed for his kiss, his lips.

James POV.

I have her now. I was about to taste again her soft, luscious lips. I saw her close her eyes. She was so cute. Does this mean she wants me to kiss her too? I won’t give her that satisfaction. If she wants a taste of my kissable lips she must choose me first over Ivan”
Instead of kissing her I just burst out a laugh. She opened her eyes and saw me laughing.

“What the, you’re really are A JERK!!! ARGHHHHH!! I can’t believe I almost felt for it!” she said. She was so mad. She pushed me away from her and left.

“Ohh.. Ann if you only knew how much I wanted to kiss you, but you have a fiancé, I have to have you first before I sealed our love with a kiss.”


Ann’s POV

I run away from him as fast as I can. I went to the girls room and locked myself in. 

“I can’t believe I fell for that. He is such a Jerk. You’ll regret this James“ I screamed at the top of my lungs. I took a deep breath and look at the mirror in front of me.
But why do I feel that I want him to kiss me. I said as I touched my lips remembering the kisses James and I shared. Longing for more. 

“James why do I feel that my lips only belongs to yours” I said,