First Impressions

Unexpected Love

James POV

“Lauren why did you interrupted us. I was about to kiss her!” I said 

“Well sorry for that but I think you had enough of Ann Li’s Precious Lips already.” She said

“ Did you watch us?” I asked

“Maybe” She answered.

“LAUREN!”

“Okay enough about that. Everything is ready for tonight. Say I’m the best sister in the whole world”

“Really, well how about the bracelet I asked you” 

“Here I picked it out myself and as you asked I put your names on it too”

“The flowers? The candlelight dinner? The piano?” I started to ask her random questions when she interrupted me and said.

“Baby James relax. Everything is well taken care of. I wouldn’t let anything go wrong” Lauren said as she puts her hands over my shoulders.

“But What About the-“ I was saying when she turned me around and started to push me back into the room.

“Don’t worry too much or else you’ll get ugly, the Ann wouldn’t like you any more” She added as she took the bracelets off my hands and pushed me inside the room.

“What was that all about?” Ann asked 

“He’s all yours Ann, I’ll see you two later tonight, Bye” Lauren said as she left.

“ So what do you want to do now?” Ann asked me

“How about we continue our unfinished business earlier.” I said as I pulled her near me. She closed her eyes a sign for me to go for it. I was almost there. Our lips will be once connected, when Lauren came back and ruin the whole thing again 

“And Ohh baby James I forgot to tell you, 7pm okay don’t be late” Lauren announced 
before she left.

I closed the door and this time I locked it. I saw Ann trying to hold back her laughter.



“What?”
I asked she just laughed so I just laugh along with her. She stopped for a while. She went to the bed and lay on it. I just followed her. I lay beside her, she was looking at the ceiling and I was looking at her.

“James?” She finally said

“Yes?”

“What’s your first impression about me?”

“What?”

“Your first impression, when you first saw me?”She asked again as she stood up and stay seated on the bed.

“Honestly” I answer as I stood up as well.

“Yes honestly please “she replied

“When I first saw you I was Like Wow. That girl can walk the walk. Maybe that’s why I bumped into you in purpose”

“You did that on purpose?” she asked surprised by what I just said

“Yep guilty as charge I have to find a way to approach you” I said she hit me in my arms.

“ouch! What was that for?”I asked

“For bumping me on purpose” she said as she crossed her arms over her chess.

“Hey if I didn’t done that then I wouldn’t know that you first impression about me is that I’m cute” 

“Well I believe what I said is that you’re a Jerk” She replied

“A Cute Jerk to be exact” I added. We laughed at that. 

Ann's POV

James closed the door and locked it after Lauren left.
As I looked at James attitude towards Lauren I can say she more than a best friend than a sister. Lauren is really nice, a cool Sister to be exact. I was laughing when James said.

“What?” But I didn’t answer him back cause I can’t help but to laugh so he just laughed a long with me. After a while I stopped laughing and went to the bed and just lay there. James followed me and lay bedside me .

“James?” I finally said

“Yes?” He replied

“What’s your first impression about me?”I asked

*I want to know what he thinks about me the day we met*

“What?” He asked 

“Your first impression, when you first saw me?”I asked again as I stood up and stay sited on the bed.

“Honestly” he replied as he sit next to me

“Yes honestly please “I asked again

“When I first saw you I was Like Wow. That girl can walk the walk. Maybe that’s why I bumped into you in purpose”

*He bumped on me on purpose*

“You did that on purpose?” I asked 

*I know I heared it but I just want to be sure *

“Yep guilty as charge I have to find a way to approach you” He said I punch him in his arms

*A Little payback for making me fall for you*

“ouch! What was that for?”He asked

“For bumping me on purpose” I said as I crossed her arms over her chess.

“Hey if I didn’t done that then I wouldn’t know that you first impression about me is that 
I’m cute” He explained

*Yeah I know. His totally cute scratch that he’s totally hot*

“Well I believe what I said is that you’re a Jerk” I replied

“A Cute Jerk to be exact” He added. We both laughed at that. 

It really felt nice to be with him like this. No arguments, no fights, no Ivan. I really felt relax and most importantly Happy.

We spend the whole afternoon together. We went to the beach and walk along the seashore as he was holding my hand and I was holding his. Were having a blast until he started to run and dared me to catch him. But unfortunately I stumble.

“Ann are you okay?” He said in a worried voice.

“I’m fine, I’m just too clumsy that’s all “I said to calm him down, but I don’t that he 
listened to me at all because he started to carried me in a bridal way.

“James what are you doing?” I asked 

“What does it look like I’m carrying you to see a doctor” He replied

*Over.. James I just felt I don’t need that much of medication”

“Ahh!!! James put me down. “I shouted at him. But he won’t listen

“NO!” He replied angrily

“I didn’t crush my legs James So Please put me down. I can walk just fine” I exclaimed

“No Ann I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Not Tonight, So whether you like it or not I’m going to take you to the hospital” He answered back

“James Stop!” I commanded him, He put me down .I looked at him he seem really worried about me. I never saw him like that. 

*Am I that Fragile*

“James I’m fine look” I said as I start to run around him in circles. He smiled at last.

“Ann Stop that” he said so I stopped and went in front of him, I hold his face and said

“You worry too much okay relax.” I looked at my left and I saw the sun was about to set.

“Looked James isn’t it beautiful” I said as I pulled him near the sea

“Not as beautiful as you” He added. I blushed when he said that. I can feel the sincerity in his words.

We sat down by the seashore as we watched the sunset.

“I love you Ann” He whispered softly in my ears. It felt good to hear him say the words I love to hear. I looked at him; he was already looking at me. As I mesmerized his eyes, he touched my hair going down its way to my cheeks .He leaned closer his lips moving gently to mine. I closed my eyes and smile

*Our first romantic kiss *

I can feel his breathing getting closer and closer.

“Baby James what are you still doing here?”

“Lauren!!!” He shouted 

“What? Do you want to ruin everything I worked Hard for? Now get Ready okay! You can have your moment later but right now we have to go” He said. I was laughing already James notice it he rolled his eyes towards me.

“Now come on, Ann come with me!” Lauren commanded as she pulled me away from James.

“See you later Baby James “Lauren Added as we wave James Goodbye.

James POV

I spend the whole afternoon with Ann. We went to the beach and walk along the seashore as I was holding her hand and she was holding mine. I let go of her and started to run. I dared her to catch me.

The next thing I knew she falls. I went immediately towards her.

*Sh**T this is all my fault*

“Ann are you okay?”I said in a worried voice.

*What a stupid question James Of course she’s not okay*

“I’m fine, I’m just too clumsy that’s all “ as she tries to calm me down.

I decided to carry her in a Bridal way and take her to the nearest hospital.

“James what are you doing?” She asked as she tried to struggle

“What does it look like I’m carrying you to see a doctor” I replied

“Ahh!!! James put me down. She shouted at him. 

“NO!” I replied angrily

“I didn’t crush my legs James So Please put me down. I can walk just fine” She exclaimed

“No Ann I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Not Tonight, So whether you like it or not I’m going to take you to the hospital” I replied

*This is all my fault *

“James Stop!”She commanded so I put her down .She looked.
“James I’m fine look” She said as she starts to running around me in circles .

*Damn She looks so adorable* I laugh at that taught

“Ann Stop that” I said she did what I say and went in front of me.

“You worry too much okay relax.” She said as she turns to her right 

“Looked James isn’t it beautiful” she added as she pulled me near the sea

*She looks like a kid seeing the sunset for the first time*

“Not as beautiful as you” I added, I saw her blush

*This is the perfect time for me to kiss her*
We sat down by the seashore as we watched the sunset.

“I love you Ann” I whispered softly her ears. I was looking at her analyzing her angelic face in every angle there could be. She finally our eyes met. I touched her hair down to her cheeks. She closed her eyes.

*Finally after all the interruptions I can finally kiss her*

Just a little more I can taste Ann’s sweet lips again.

“Baby James what are you still doing here?” Lauren said

“Lauren!!!” I shouted 

*Not again that the third time today *

“What? Do you want to ruin everything I worked Hard for? Now get Ready okay! You can have your moment later but right now we have to go” she said.
Ann was laughing I can feel it. I rolled my eyes towards her and found out I was right.

“Now come on, Ann come with me!” Lauren commanded as she pulled Ann away from me.

“See you later Baby James “Lauren Added as they both wave goodbye.

*Tonight I will kiss her*