James, Meet My Mother…

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV.

The next morning I woke up because of my alarm clock. When I checked the time it was already 8:30 in the morning.

“Shoot I better get ready, James will be here at exactly 9:00 am” I went straight to the bath room and prepare myself.

After 30 minutes: of coming in and out of the bathroom trying to find the right outfit. I heard the door bell rang.

“It’s him. I screamed 

I hurriedly went down the stairs and I almost trip.
I saw Ivan opened the door. I saw James expression was shocked. He came in even Ivan didn’t let him.

“Ann what is he doing here?” James shouted at me I know he’s angry.

“I happened to live here” Ivan interrupted.

“Ann is this true “

“Well yes he leaves here, his my fiancé remember”

“Don’t you mean ex fiancé” He asked

“James, Ivan is still my fiancé, but no worry you’re the one I love. Only a matter of time left before you became my official fiancé. I said as I tried to calm him down. “

“James takes care of Ann for me, I know she loves you so much, so please don’t hurt her, because if you do you won’t have her back and she will be mine.

“Ivan!” I Exclaimed

“Thanks Man I will “James answered back
After that we say goodbye to Ivan and Headed to James car. It was a quiet ride to the hotel. He remained quiet until he finally spoke

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“ Tell you what?”

“You and Ivan Living together”

“Oh that, well did you ask?”

“ Do I have to ask before you tell me stuff like that” He said as he stopped the car and looked at me”

“Well , I was planning to tell you sooner or later” I replied

“When will that be Ann?”

“I don’t know I guess I was just waiting for the right timing”

“Did you two had ?” He said. I was shock

*what kind of girl did he think I am*

I slapped him and get out of his car and started to walk away

*Why would he even asked me questions like that*

“Ann!”

I hear him calling my name then suddenly I felt someone pulled my arm and it’s no other than James.

“Ann wait I’m sorry I over reacted, I shouldn’t have asked that, I was way out of the line, I don’t care if you two lived together or had for that matter it’s just that” He paused I looked at him. I saw his apologetic face.

“Just what James?”

“I feel” He still hesitant to continue

“You feel what?”

“I know he felt jealous but I just want him to admit it.”

“I feel jealous Okay.. There I said it I feel Jealous that he got to live with you, I feel jealous that he will see you every day I feel Jealous because ” I cut him off by kissing him and he kissed me back, I break our kissed and said.

“James you got nothing to worry about. I don’t love Ivan , I love you , I choose you that’s why your meeting my mom today remember, plus it’s not our idea to live together , our parents decided that, and if your still asking about the thing just to end your curiosity I have you to know that I’m still a and…” He cut me off this time once again by kissing. 

*I could never get tired if this, his lips feel there are connected to mine like our lips are the perfect match.*

Our kissed end and we got back to the car. His aura seems to be better than earlier. Finally 
I can feel his good vibes.

When we arrived at the hotel I called my mom to ask where she is, she told me she’s at the hotel restaurant having breakfast.I told James where my mom was

“You go ahead I follow you later” He said

I agree , I went to my mom , as I thought she was seating by the veranda

“ Good Morning Mom!” I said as she stands up

“Good Morning Ann, have a sit, so where is this James of yours” 

“Mom please be nice”

“I’m nice enough to meet him Ann so don’t push it”

“Mom please for me”

“I just can’t see you with any other man than Ivan, his handsome, rich, and polite and I know him since he was a baby so I’m sure he will never hurt you”

“Mom please gives James a chance “

“Okay I will but I’m not promising you that I’ll like him”

In a matter of minute James arrived with a two bouquets of flowers.

“Good Morning Mrs. Gomez, flowers for you and of course to my Ann” He greeted with a smile on his face as she gives my mom the flowers and the other bouquet to me.

“Sorry but I’m allergic to flowers “My mom replied

“Mom you’re not allergic to flowers, you love flowers” I exclaimed

“Well I’m allergic now”

“Mom! James please have a sit” I said as I pulled James so he can sit beside me.

“Mom please be nice” 

“I’m nice, So James how did Ann and you meet?” She asked

“ I bumped into her”

“ Oww.. Hmm well that quite a hurtful meeting”

“What do you do James ?”

“I don’t like to brag but I’m the star athlete of McKinley High”

“ Ohh an athlete, what do you plan to do in your life”

“Well Lauren and I agreed that I will took over our family business after I graduate”

“Is that so, Where’s your sister?”

“I’m here” Lauren suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Lauren It’s nice to see you again “My mom said as she stands up to greet Lauren.

“ Well Yeah I just have to say Goodbye. I will be going back to Australia later” She answered

“ohh is that so , What time is you flight”

“1:00 pm , I was hoping James and Ann would accompany me to the airport but it looks like you three are enjoying each other’s company“

“ No it’s Okay James Why don’t you accompany your sister , bring Ann as well. Anyways I have work to do , let’s just continue this get together another time”

“Are you sure?” I asked My Mom

“Yeah Honey Go, Bye Lauren, I’ll go ahead, Nice meeting you James”

“Bye Mom” I said as I kissed her goodbye.