Let’s PLAY TUG OF WAR… LOVE WAR XD

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV


I went outside the girl’s bathroom and to my surprise James was there.

“What are you doing here?” I asked 

“Isn’t it obvious I’m waiting for you to come out. “He replied he leaned on the wall and refuses to look at me.

“Did he hear me? I hope not” I said to myself as I gave him a smirk then walk away. He noticed it and pulled my arm to stop me from leaving. I can feel electricity is now running in both of us, I met his gazed and I was lost. He let go of me and I just stood there looking at my hands no longer connected to his.
He remained quiet for a while then he said.

“Give me JamLi” he gave out his hands demanding me to give him JamLi but I refuse after what he has done.

“ No! You already cause enough damage for one day” I replied.

“Give it to me”

“No” He grabs Jamli’s hands as I grab the other. We are playing tug of war and JamLi is our rope. Seconds later Ms. Charming popped out from nowhere.

“What do we have here? Mr.Corgan! Mrs. Gomez! Is this how you take care of a child? She said. We were surprised. We hid Baby Jamli Behind our Backs.

“No Mam” we replied

“Give it to me” she commanded, she put her left hands on her waist and reach out her right hand waiting for us to surrender the doll.
James and I looked at one another. James nodded. So I gave the Doll to Ms. Charming.

“What is this? You only have her for an hour and now it looks like it’s been neglected for years. May I remind the two of you that this assignment is 50% of your final grades!” she said then returned the doll to us.

“Sorry Mam” We said in unison. 

“I’ll keep an eye on both of you; you should take this more seriously! Do you understand Mr. Corgan and Ms. Gomez?

“Yes Mam” We replied. She left after that. I waited before she is finally out of sight so I can hit James.

I was about to hit him with the doll but he manage to stop me.

James POV

I waited for Ms. Charming to leave before I start blaming Ann for our misfortune. I saw that she was about to hit me but I manage to stop her. I get a hold of her hand and pulled her near me. I hold her on her waist pulling her even closer to me. She looked at me with her angry eyes but I just stare at her. I looked at her in every angle , I can’t help but I was lost in her gazed. I didn’t even notice that I was getting closer. She keeps straggling but I just hold her tighter and lips were only half inched away.

“I Love you Ann” I said. 

I was lost in the moment I saw her smile. I just couldn’t resist. Her lips were calling mine. 

She closed her eyes. I can’t hold myself any longer I have to kiss those lips, Lips that belong to her, Lips that belongs to Ann.

I was ready for it, Longing for our lips to meet once again. Only few more…

“ANN” somebody shouted.

Ann’s POV

I looked at James hands holding mine, preventing me to hurt him. He pulled me closer. She put his hands around my waist we got closer and closer I tried to let go. But I’m weak. He was staring at me I can see it, feel it. My entire body was on fire. I can feel his warm skin touching mine; I can feel a million bolts of electricity just hit. He looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes. I can’t help but to stare on his angelic face.
We were closer than before our faces were only a inch apart. 

“Is he trying to trick me again” That thought came to me. I saw him smile I just can’t past this out. My mind says to stop this foolishness but my body, my soul, my heart, my lips tells me to go for it. My mind was out number.

"I Love you ANN" I heard him say" he said

*Did i heard him right, Did he just said that He Loves Me * 

I smiled at him,and just close my eyes waiting for him to press his luscious lips on mine. I was about to faint. I can feel his breath, his lips getting closer and closer. We were about to kiss. When I heard somebody called my name.

“Ann”