Bye For Now Lauren

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV

“ So , Do you guys want to tell me what this meeting is all about?” Lauren said when she made sure that my mom was nowhere in sight.

“My Mom wants to meet James”

“ So how did it go, Did Baby James charm worked.”

I saw James sighed in disappointment.

“We could say it went well than I expected”

“Are you kidding me Ann your mom hates me” He exclaimed.

“Silly , she doesn’t hate you , she just don’t like you that much yet”

“Well it’s only 11:00 why don’t we have an early lunch before we head out to the airport” Lauren suggested.

“That’s sounds like a good idea” I second demotion.

After eating we accompany Lauren to the Airport. We said our Goodbyes.

“Take Care of my brother Ann I’ll be back before you know it and if ever you need anything , don’t hesitate to ask. “ She said as she hugged me goodbye.

“I will Lauren and Thanks for everything, Have a safe flight” I answered.

James POV

We accompany Lauren at the airport after eating our lunch.
Lauren and Ann are saying their goodbye to each other as I recall what happened earlier.

*I can’t still forget what happened earlier. I got the feeling that Ann’s mom hates me or like what Ann said just don’t like me that much yet, but how can I make her like me it’s obvious enough that she likes Ivan more than me for her daughter*

“James! Baby James” I hear someone calling me.

“What ! “ I answered back 

“Ah!!!Is that the right way to say goodbye to your sister?” 

“I’m sorry Lauren it’s just that I was thinking something before you rudely interrupts”

“Well I’m sorry then, it looks like you don’t want to say goodbye to me properly”She said and gives me a big pout.

“No it’s not that, For real I don’t want to see you go”
Lauren gave me a big smile the run towards me and then jumped to give me a massive hug. 

“Aww Baby James, Will you miss me?”

“Yep so badly”

“Well I won’t go then, I will just stay here and bond with you all the time and of course with Ann as well “She suggested happily

*Is she for real, I don’t want to go on a date with Ann if my sister will tag along”

“What!!!?? No you should go you have so many things you need to do” I said
Lauren started laughing so hard and Ann was laughing as well.

“Your just messing with right?” 

“Ohh Baby James I’ll miss you but don’t worry I’ll come back soon” She said then she 
leans in closer to my ear and whispered

“And by the time I get back I want to see Ann happy okay!”

*I looked at Ann , and smiled*

“You don’t have to worry Lauren, I won’t let Ann cry a single drop of tear”

“Good!, well I guess this is goodbye”

“No just see you later” I said as I give her a hug .

“Bye James , Bye Ann” 

“Bye Lauren” Ann and I said in unison

After seeing Lauren left. I took Ann home.

AT THE CAR

It was a very quiet ride.

I was about to break the ice when I realize Ann was already fall in a deep sleep.

I just watch her sleeping as she keeps mentioning my Name.

We arrived at Ann’s House.

I turned off the engine and looked at Ann. She sleeps like an angel. I touch her hair gently. I can’t help it. I lean in closer to give her a kissed on the forehead. My lips were about to land on her forehead when Ivan started knocking on the window.

I opened Ann’s door.

“Hey James” Ivan greeted me first and then looked at Ann.

“Hey Man, mind Taking Ann up to her room, she fall asleep .it’s pretty late and I have to go.

“Sure. Thanks for giving her a ride home.”

Ivan carried Ann on a bridal way and before I closed my car door I heard ANN said.

“Goodnight My James”

That made me smile. Ivan just looked at me and nodded.
After I saw him closed the door I went home. 

As I drive I was remembering the way Ann said “Goodnight My James “

Even though she’s asleep she thinks about me.

“Goodnight My Ann” are the only things I said and smiled.

When I arrived I went straight to bed and sleep.