Breakfast In bed

Unexpected Love

James POV

It’s Monday again. I woke up early and got my phone and started to dial Ann’s number

*I hope she’s awake*

“Good Morning My Ann” I greeted her happily

“uh… who’s this?” she said

*Oh no did I wake her up*

“This is your James, I’m sorry did I wake you up? “ I said

“JAMES!!!!” She screamed I almost threw my phone off my ear.

“Ann are you okay?” I asked 

“Uhh yeah, I just woke, sorry about that, so why did you call?”

“Just want to tell you I’ll pick you up at around 7:30 okay”

“7:30 why so early school doesn’t start by 9:00 am and it’s only 6:30 in the morning”

“Well I want to have breakfast with you so you better be ready by then Okay”

“But James, I’m still sleepy let’s just have breakfast together some other time, please”

“No more excuses Ann, I’ll pick you up by 7:30 whether your ready or not! Understand!”

“But –“

Before she can even continue I cut her off. I put down my phone. I was about to go to the bathroom and started to wash up when my cell phone rang. It was a text message from 
Ann

JAMES! I WON’T HAVE BREAKFAST WITH YOU!!! I WAN’T TO SLEEP! UNDERSTAND!
P.S
Good Morning My James >.<
-ANN-

That made me smile.

I replied

Let’s just see about that, I'll have Breakfast with you no matter what!

P.S 
Good Morning My Ann

-James-

After I got ready I went to a nearby grocery to pick up a couple of things for my plan B then I went to Ann’s place after that. I knock on the door, and waited patiently for someone to open it.

After a minute or so someone finally opened it. It was Ivan

“Hey Man! Where’s Ann? ” I said as I let myself in.

“James??!! what are you doing here? It’s only 7:20 in the morning, class doesn’t start like 9:00” He said as he closed the door behind me.

“ I want to have breakfast with her . So is she awake?” I asked

“Hate to break it to you Man but she’s still sleeping she doesn’t wake up until 8:05 in the 
morning.”

“Hmm is that sooo.”

*She seriously didn’t get ready like I asked her too”

“Well can I at least cook breakfast for her?”

“Sure but we don’t have that much groceries”

“No problem I went shopping before I went here, Knowing Ann, she follows her own rules, so I prepared a plan B“

“So I guess just help yourself the kitchen is right over there. I’ll be upstairs if you need anything”

“Sure Thanks Man”

I prepared Blueberry waffles, orange juice and fresh strawberries for Ann and Bacon and Eggs for me.

I finished everything at exactly 8:00 I decided to bring it up to her room. I opened the door and like I hope to see, My Ann is still in bed sleeping.

I went closer to her I place the food I made at her desk and went near her bed, I sat 
down beside her. I kissed her forehead.

*She looks so adorable sleeping.*

I was about to stole a kiss from her lips when her Alarm Clock suddenly went 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I was about to turn it off but because of the surprised it gave me instead of turning it off I accidentally pushed it and to my luck it hit Ann’s Face that cause her to wake up .

*The Loud noise of her Alarm Clock didn’t wake her at all*

“Awww, What The..JAMES!!!!”

“Good Morning Ann “

“What are you doing here?”

“Well like I said earlier I want to have breakfast with you”

“So because I didn’t follow you, you hit me with my Alarm Clock just to wake me up”

“I didn’t hit you”

“What!!! My Alarm Clock just flew and accidentally hit my head”

“Ann Please relax. I was trying to turn off your alarm clock but I accidentally knock it off and eventually it hit your head”

“I’m sorry I rarely get cranky when I woke up”

“It’s okay I understand but I still feel sad that you won’t wake up early so we could have breakfast together” I said as I touch her face and look at her eyes.

* Even she just woke up and hasn’t washed her face yet, she’s still so beautiful.*

“James”

“It’s Okay Ann, I know you’ll probably be tired because of these past few days that’s why I prepare a Plan B”I said as I stand up and get the tray of breakfast I prepared for us to share and placed it beside her bed.

“Awww.. James you don’t have to do this”

“I know but I want too”

“You’re the Best Boyfriend ever, ”

“Blueberry waffles for you and Eggs and Bacon for me”

“Aww Thank you, did you cook all of this?”

“yep so I can assure you their 100% delicious” I said 

“Really??!! I’ll be a judge of that” She said 

She took her first bite and I was waiting for her reaction.

“So?”

“It’s perfect, where did you learn to make this?”

“being left Alone without Lauren has it’s perks”

We just Laughed and continue eating The Breakfast I made 

“Thanks James this is so unexpected”

“don’t I get a reward” I asked as I leaned in closer to her and waiting for a kiss

“Here you go” she said as she placed a strawberry on my mouth.