Love to Hate to Love Part 1

Unexpected Love

Author’s POV


Ann and James exited the room together. As Ann holds the Baby while James just keep staring at her.

“What!” Ann asked but James, but he looked away and pretends that he didn’t even hear her.

Jenny exited with Ryan. And saw Ann and James arguing

Ann's POV

“So what do we have here Mr. and Ms. Corgan, LQ on the first Day” She teased as she tries to hold back her laughter.

“Shut Up Jenny, why don’t you introduce us your husband” I replied trying to change the topic.

“Meet my Husband Mr. Ryan Hoon and our Baby little Ryjen” She said excitedly.

“Hi Ryan I’m Ann Li Gomez” I said and smiled.

“Ann Li Gomez? I know you” 

“Really, I’m sure this is the first time we met”

“Lily you’re the girl that James Likes” Ryan said happily and James turned to us and Saw Ryan, I can see him giving signals to Ryan behind my back. I gave him a glare but then again he just looked away.

“Wait did I heard him right, I’m the girl that James Like” I looked at Ryan and smiled

“Ahhh… What I meant is the girl James was linking with “Ryan said in defense and I swear I saw James sighed in relief.

James POV

“Can’t believe Ryan said that. What if Ann gets the wrong Idea? But it’s nice to see her reaction. She actually smiled is it a sign that she likes me back or she just did it to annoy me. I wish I can read her mind.”

Author’s POV

Jenny and Ann were happily talking about their assignment, showing each other their babies, while Ryan and James talk with each other.
Jenny told Ann that her Job is a Chef while Ryan is choreographer. The two seems to be having fun later on James and Ryan joined them. The four of them our should I say six including baby Ryjen and baby Jamli seems to be enjoying each other company more like a family bonding time.

And for the first time Ann and James is neither arguing, annoying nor irritating each other. They were like real couples until Ivan shows up. 


James POV

I was having a great time talking with Ryan, Jenny and especially Ann. I like seeing her (Ann) smile, or laugh rather. She has the cutest laugh. She looked like a real mother while she holds Baby jamli. I can picture it now, her as my wife and the mother of my children.

“James how can you get Ann pregnant like that, look at her, her figure is now at stake” Jenny said to me I just laughed and looked at her and I can say she’s not happy on how I reacted about that. But I can’t help it. She looks so cute when she’s mad.
Suddenly out of nowhere Ivan shows up, ruining the whole thing. I stayed besides Ann but apparently he went to Ivan and gave him a kiss on the cheeks .

“Ivan look at our Baby, her name is JamLi, isn’t she cute” Ann said I was surprised Their Baby.. That’s our Baby the whole point of calling it Jamli, James and Ann Li.

I went closer to Ann and placed my arm on her shoulders I can see Ivan’s facial expression becomes more serious, furious even.

“Yeah look at our Baby” I said smiling at him and looked at Ann staring at my Arms on his shoulder then me. I removed my Arms and just stand near her.

“You two are partners” Ivan asked. Ann just nodded can’t say anything

“Yes. You are now looking at Mr. and Mrs Corgan” I announced proudly I can see Ivan so mad but just hiding it. I love this. He may be Ann’s fiancé but I’m Ann’s Husband, well for now at least. But it won’t be long till she’ll choose me over him. Just wait and See Ivan Reitman Ann will be mine.

I said in my thoughts and I accidentally blurt out an evil laugh.

I quickly gain conscious about what I did and quickly fix myself. And just smile