Our First Real Date

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV.

Lauren took me to a salon, where everybody got busy with my hair and make-up.

“Lauren is this really necessary?” I asked I looked at her just sitting in a corner reading a magazine.

“Yes. It’s all necessary my dear. Because tonight will be the most special night in your entire life “She replied.

*What will happen tonight is this why Lauren talked to James earlier in private*
After the Salon we went to the Beach.

“What are we doing here?” I asked her but she just smile at me.

“You’ll see” She answered excitedly.We started to walk along the beach when I felt Lauren is already gone. I just continued walking and saw an arrow sign pointing straight ahead. 


I followed it and I found a path way that leads to a big stage by the sea shore. 

As I walked the candle also starts to light up like magic. As I reach the end , I saw a beautiful candle light dinner waiting for me.

I went near it and saw a beautiful bouquet of yellow rose with a note.

My heart only Belongs to you

-James 

Suddenly I heard music being played it was kiss the rain I should know because it’s one of my favorite piano piece. I looked around to see where that beautiful music is coming from. Suddenly all the light went out. All I have left for light is the beautiful full moon. I follow the sound then a spotlight appeared in front of me. It moved so I followed it. 

The Light sways like it was moving with the music. It stopped at a Yellow piano. But I couldn’t see who’s playing it.

“You look very gorgeous tonight Ann Li.” Someone said.

“James is that you?” I asked.

The Spot light grew bigger I saw James playing the piano. I was speechless. He was like an Angel creating beautiful music. I come closer to him.

“I didn’t know you can play the piano” 

“Well there’s a lot of things you still don’t know about me, and there are also a lot of things I don’t know about you” He replied.
He stopped playing. He stands up and guided me to the piano.

“Now it’s your time to play something for me” He added.

“Okay! I replied.

I took a deep breath and started to play Kiss the rain as well. After a while he joined me. 

We played together. I was looking at him. His Angelic face compliments the beautiful moonlight. I never thought that he could be as hopeless romantic as this. It’s just not his character.

*Maybe I’m really special to him*

The music ended I wish it could go on forever.

“May I have this dance?” he asked.

“How could we dance if there’s no music”

“Who ever said that you need music to dance?” He replied.

He reached out his hand and I grab it. He led me to gazebo near the stage. As we enter the Christmas light started to turn on. It was magical. 

I put my arms around his neck and he hold me on my waist. We started dancing and 
talking as well.

“How do you like me now?” He asked.

“I hate you!” I answered.

“Why didn’t you like my surprise?” He asked

“No! I don’t like it” I answered he seems to be disappointed. He looked down the floor and stopped for a while.

I raised his head and said

“I don’t like it. I love it. Everything is perfect” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We continued dancing I rest my head on his shoulders. It was so nice. Being with him like this. Suddenly I heard music coming from the piano. I look to see who it was. It’s Lauren.
We both looked at her. She gave as a winked. After that James and I looked at each other.

“ You looked very beautiful tonight” He complimented

“ Well you look handsome as well” I replied.

He took out a box.

“Open it “He ordered

“What is this James?”

“Well you have to open out to find out”
I opened the box and saw a very beautiful gold bracelet with a charm of his name

“Why is your name here instead of mine?” I asked as I took out the bracelet.
He grabs it and put it on me.

“Because I own you now. You’re my Ann Li” He said as he locked the bracelet.

“And I’m your James “He added as he pulled out a same bracelet except my name is on it.

“No other girl can taste my lips, feel my touch, and have my heart except for you” He explained

“James, you know Ivan is my fiancé right?” I asked

* I just have to say it. Way the go Ann you just ruined your perfect moment*

“I don’t care. I love you and you love me that what’s matter the most. I don’t care if Ivan is your fiancé. I could give up everything for you Ann. I’ll fight for you no matter what.”

*His words make me want to faint.”I don’t know what to say.

“Kiss her already!!!”Lauren shouted.

He holds my chin so he could lift my face and looked at him. He snapped his finger.
Suddenly fireworks started to appear.

“I love you Ann Li”

“I Love you too James “

And to that we kissed. Our most romantic kiss yet. It was like a scene from the movies. I never thought that it could happen in real life as well with the most perfect guy on the planet. It was simply remarkable. I wished it could never end. I just closed my eyes and let our lips do the talking. After a while I heard clapping. I broke our kissed only to find out that almost everyone in the Hotel was watching us.

I looked at James and we just burst out a laugh. Even though I felt a little embarrass about it.

We went back the candle light dinner that’s been waiting for us. We had dinner together. I had a blast. It was our first real date. And I’m going to remember it my entire life.

“What’s the date today?” I asked him

“June 9,why?He replied

“Nothing I just wanna remember the day you and I had our first real date” I answered as I smiled at him
We went back to the hotel. On the hallway I heard someone called my name,

“Ann!!!” I looked back to see who it was. It’s ……