c h a p t e r 9

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Your P.O.V

 

My alarm rang. I search my bed for my phone with my eyes still closed. I found my phone and off the alarm. I slowly opened my eyes as the sun ray hits my room.

"Morning Jinae ah~",Jongin said while grinning.

"Kyaa! Jongin,what are you doing here?!",I exclaimed.

"I woke up surprisingly early today so I decided to come and watch you sleep."

"Watch me sleep? Stop being so creepy! How long have you been here?"

"About half an hour ago."

"Then why didn't you wake me up?"

"You look so peaceful in your sleep. If I wake you up,you'll go ape. Like right now."

"Yah!",I took my pillow and hit him. "Go away. I have to get ready for school."

"Want me to help you?",he said and I just glared at him.

"C'mon... It's not like I've never seen you before."

"We were kids back then! Now,get out. I don't want to be late for school. Shoo Shoo.",I pushed him out of my room.

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

I woke up early today. I don't even know why. I can't fall asleep back so I got up and get ready for school. When I was done it was only 6.20. It's too early to go to school now. Ah~ I'll go to Jinae's house. I think I'll sneak in through the windows coz I don't think her parents are awake yet. I slowly opened her window I crawled in quietly.

She's still sleeping. I walk over and knelt down next to her bed. I place my chin on my crossed hands and watch her sleep. She look so peaceful while sleeping. She's like an angel. So beautiful. 

I want to walk to school with her and enter it together. I want to talk to her whenever I want in school. I want to sit with her during lunch. I want everyone to know that Jinae's my best friend. But I can't.

The reason why we kept our relaitionship is because I want to protect her. I'm the kingka and she's the wallflower. If we are seen together,my 'fangirls' will definitely bash her and I don't want that to happen.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't popular. Or maybe I wish everyone will be fair and like Jinae too. I wonder why nobody ever cares or talk to Jinae. She's prettier than half the girls in school and she don't even wear make up. She's nice. She's smart. She has a great personality. She's perfect.

I reach out and tuck her hair behind her ear. I slowly carresed her face. It's so soft. I take a closer look at her face. I look at her eyes,her nose,her chubby pink cheeks,her lips. Her lips. Her pink,plump,and kissable lips. Wait- what am I thinking?! She's your best friend,Kai. And you have a girlfriend! Snap out of it. I mentally slap myself.

Suddenly,her alarm rang. I tried to act normal. She reach out her hand and search for her phone with her eyes still closed. Cute. She found her phone and turned off the alarm. She then slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning Jinae ah~",I greeted while smiling.

"Kyaa! Jongin,what are you doing here?!",she was shocked to see me. Haha.

"I woke up surprisingly early today so I decided to come and watch you sleep.",It was true though.

"Watch me sleep? Stop being so creepy! How long have you been here?",that does sound kinda creepy.

"About half an hour ago."

"Then why didn't you wake me up?",coz I was too busy admiring your beautiful face.

"You look so peaceful in your sleep. If I wake you up,you'll go ape. Like right now."

"Yah!",She took her pillow and hit me. "Go away. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter