Making up

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were too busy thinking about you and and Jongin, you didn't notice Lay was calling you.

"Jinae? Jinae ah", he shook your shoulders abit.

"Hm?", you look up to see who was shaking you. "Oh hey oppa"

"Are you alright, baby?", he put his arms around your shoulders.

""I'm fine"

"You sure? Youlook like you're thinking hard about something. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine oppa. Dont worry", you gave him a smile.

"Okay but if you have any problems, you can always talk to me alright? I'll always be here for you", he embrace you in his arms.

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

You were home from school. You went to the kitchen. Your mom was in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I'm home"

"Oh hi honey"

"YOu grab a cookie and was about to go up to your room but your mom suddeny ask, "Jongin hasn't been coming over these few days. Is everthing alright?"

"Everything's fine, mom. I'm gonna go up and finish my homework now.", you quickly rn up so that she doesn't ask anything about  Jongin anymore.

 

You can't seem to do anything right. You can't focus on your homework. You kept erasing and re-writing your answers. jongin has been in your mind all day and it was driving you nuts.

 

 

In the evening, you went down to have dinner with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter