The Fight

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

"So how's your date with your new chinese boyfriend?", Jongin asked you coldly.

"Oh gosh! You scared me. Oh and the date was great."

"So when are you planning to tell me that you had a boyfriend, huh? I'm your best friend Jinae!", he half-yelled.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend during our date today!", you emphasized on the word 'today'.

"Oh so you went on a date and you didn't tell me about it?"

"Why must I tell you if I'm going on a date or not?! You never tell me if you were going on a date with Soojung. You never even told me you guys were dating until I saw it for myself in school. See, you never tell me anything about your love life! Why should I tell you mine?!?", you yelled right at his face, almost tearing up.

 

Jongin fell in silence. Hedidn't know what to say. You were right He never did tell you anything about his love life. He reach out to embrace you but you push his arms away.

 

"I'm sorry Jinae ah. I'm just worried about you. I'm worried that, what if you met a bad guy?"

"Yixing is not a bad guy!  He's the nicest and sweetest guy in the world! He was my first ever friend fro school. He talks to me, he hangs out with me while we're in school, he's not afraid to be seen with me.  He doesn't care about his reputation at all. He was always there for me when I needed someone when I was lonely at school!"

"But keeping my reputation is not the reason--", you cut him off.

"Do you know how it feels like to have everyone ignoring you? To have nobody to talk to? I've been living like that since forever then Yixing came along and change that. I finally have a friend after all these years. I don't understand why you don't like him??"

"Yixing, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter