Bickering

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mom's P.O.V

 

It's dinner time and the kids are not down for dinner yet. So I decided to go upstairs and call them for dinner. I open Jinae's door and saw the two of them sleeping ogether on the bed while cuddling with each other.

 

Even though what I'm seeing now was a guy hugging my daughter on the bed which was totally innapropriate but I'm fine with it cause it's Jongin,her best friend since they were little.

 

Sometimes I wonder why they're not together. I know Jongin has a girlfriend now,but I also know that my Jinae is in love with him. *sigh*... That's my daughter,always caring about other people's happiness and not her own.

 

I walk over to the bed to wake them up. "Jinae ah,Jongin ah. Wake up,it's dinner time. Oh and Jongin,I already told your mom that you're having dinner here so don't worry." "Kamsahamnida omonim.",Jongin said while rubbing his eyes. "Hm. You two go wash your face and come down for dinner okay." "Hmmm." They both answer.

 

 

 

Jin Ae's / Your P.O.V

 

My mom came to call us for dinner. "How long have we slept?",I ask as I stretch and yawn. "I dunno but I'm still sleepy.",he said as he wrap his arms around my waist and place his chin on my shoulder. His eyelids were closing.

 

"Hey~ Jongin ah,don't fall asleep again. We have to got down for dinner." He still wasn't moving. "C'mon Jongin. Be a good boy now." I pull his hands away from my waist. "Arasso...",h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter