Date II

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinae's P.O.V

 

 

"I like you, Jinae. Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I just stared at him. Whoa. Did Yixing just confessed to me? He likes me? I never knew he had those feelings for me. I never thought that anyone would actually like me. What am I suppose to say to him? Do I like him? Do I wanna be his girlfried? Maybe my feelings for Jongin will go away when I'm with Yixing. 

 

 

Besides, Jongin has a girlfriend right now and I think it's time for me to have a partner too. Yeah. That's right. I'll accept Yixing's confession then. But this doesn't mean I am taking advantage of him or anything like that, I too have some feelings for him.

 

I gave him a smile and answer, "I like you too Yixing oppa and I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Really?!", he gasped. You should've look at his face, he look so happy. He must've really liked me. I hope I woudn't dissapoint him.

"Yes, really.", I nodded.

"Thank god! I thought you were gonna say no. You always see me as a friend, I was actually ready to be friendzoned to be honest.", he chuckled.

"You've always been a good friend to be, I do have a little bit of feelings for you but I promise it'll grow when we're together", I said to him sincerely.

 

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Jinae ah. I promise you I will be a good boyfriend", he said and hugged me.

"I know you will, oppa. I know you will.", I hug him back.

 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter