New Student

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up to Infinite singing their song The Chaser. You open your eyes and search for your phone to switch off the alarm. You wanted to get up but then you felt something on your waist. It was Jongin. You almost forgot he slept here last night.

"Jongin ah,wake up~~",you shook him. Instead of letting you go,he hugged you tighter and also let out a lazy moan. "Yah. We are going to be late for school. Come on,wake up." "Aaaaahhhhhh~~ five more minutes.",he grumbled. "No! Wake up now. You always say five more minutes but you never wake up after that five minutes."

You shift yourself and now you are facing him. "Kim Jongin,if you don't wake up till I count to three,I'll tickle you.",you threatened him. "One,two,three! Tickle,tickle,tickle,tickle,tickle.",you tickle him and he let go of you as he couldn't take the ticklishness. "Okay,okay... stop... okay,I'm up!",he said as he got up from the bed. "I hate you.",he said and stormed out of your room. You just sit there on your bed and laugh,"Lol~ grumpy morning Jongin." You got up and went to the bathroom.

 

~*~*~*~

 

After breakfast,you start to make your way to school without Jongin. He didn't come for breakfast just now. Maybe he went back to sleep coz you didn't let him sleep a little longer. It wasn't the first time so it's okay. You were taking your time walking to school coz it's still early.

"Watch out!!!",you heard someone yelled. You turn to where the voice came from. You widened your eyes as you saw someone on his bike who is about to crash you. You closed and squeezed your eyes,preparing to get hit. You waited a few seconds but you feel nothing but you hear a screak sound. You open your eyes to take a look. The person manage to brake his bike just a few inches from you. Phew, you thought.

"Oh My God! Miss,I'm so sorry. I lost control of my bike just now. I'm sorry. Are you hurt anywhere??",that person ask you anxiously. It was a boy,around your age and oh! He's wearing your school's uniform. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter