c h a p t e r 12

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinae was sitting in her seat alone in her class. You went to school early. You did not wait for Jongin because you couldn't face him when he woke up. Jongin keeps getting affectionate with you day by day. You're scared that you can't control your feelings so you try to avoid him as much as possible and not waking up and going to school together is a good start for the day.

 

As you sat there lost in your thoughts, you suddenly felt a pair of hands covering your eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Umm... Yixing?"

"Yeah! Oh my god,my Jinae is so smart!", Lay said as he pinch your chubby cheeks.

"That's because you have a very weird voice that nobody else have.", you pinch his cheeks back.

"Yah~ my voice is not weird,it's unique."

"Yeah,yeah whatever.",you turn away from him.

 

 

 

 

"Okay class,you may be dismissed.", You and Lay pack up your stuff and head to lunch. After grabbing some food to eat,the two of you head to the rooftop to eat. The rooftop has somehow became you and Lay's secret hideout since only the two of you come up here.

 

The two of you chatted and shared your food happily.

Lay turned to you and you look at him waiting for him to say something.

"Umm... Jinae ah,would you like to go out with me this Saturday?", he ask and you can see his cheeks turned pink.

"Like on a date?"

"Yea- wait no! It's not a date,it's... it's.. It's just a..a friendly hang o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter