Break Up II

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing's P.O.V

I was waiting for Jinae outside her house to go to school together like every other morning but this morning was a little different. When she opened the door she wasn't alone. Jongin was there, and they were holding hands. Jinae introduced him as her best friend to me. Best friend? Well... I think it's okay though, to hold hands. I mean they're best friends and best friends are close like that. It's not the first time is see them holding hands anyways. 

But it's not the hand holding that's bothering me, it's the smile on her face. She's never smile like that when she was with me. She looks really really happy whenever she's with Jongin. She might not know this but, I sometimes notice the sneaky small glances they give each other in the hallways. They way they look at each other... its.. it's something like the way a couple would look at each other. And sometimes, Jinae would stare at him from a far. The way she look at him was not the same when she looked at me.

She might think that I wouldn't notice those small things but I do. I always notice everything that she does... because I love her. But I knew, she never loved me. She was in love with Jongin. Always had and always will. There's nothing that I can do about it except lettin her go. Yes. Eventhough it hurts, I have to let her go. It's better to see her happy with another guy than seeing her being unhappy when she was with me.

Right now, I'm walking up to the rooftop to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter