Break up I

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinae's P.O.V

I quickly let go of Jongin’s hand, “Hey Yixing~”

“Hi... Am I interupting something?”

“No! Oh! I almost forgot, This is Jongin, my best friend since I was a kid and Jongin, this is Yixing, my boyfriend”

“Hi Jongin, nice meeting you”, Yixing stick out his hand asking for a handshake but Jongin ignored him and brushed past him.

“Yah! Kim Jongin!”, I yelled at him but he ignored me and  kept walking.

“I’m sorry, Yixing. He’s just so rude sometimes”

“Oh no, it’s okay. C’mon let’s head school”, he held my hand and lead me to his bike.

On my way to school on Yixing’s bike, I saw Jongin walking on the sidewalk with a dark expression. What’s his problem anyways? I thought we got over this last night. I’ll deal with him later.

 

 

 

Jongin’s P.O.V

Urgh! That Lay guy just have to come and ruin my morning. If he didn’t come, me and Jinae will probably be holding hands and joking around while we head to school. Who does he think he is? Her boyfriend?—oh wait, he is. Aish...

As I am almost reaching the school, I saw Soojung outside the gate with a guy. And they’re holding hands, and Soojung just gave him a kiss on the lips. Oh that ! How dare she cheat on me.

I stomped my way to them and cleared my throat.

“Oppa!”, she gasped.

“You still dare to ‘oppa’ me?”

“Oppa, I’m sorry. He means nothing to me! I swear! I’m just playing with him! The one I love is you!”, she begged me.

“What? So i’m just a toy to you?”, the other said in disbelief.

“Don’t worry man, you’re not the only one. This has been toying with a lot of boys”, I told him.

“No!—“, she tried to explain but I cut her off.

“Whatever, I’ve had enough of you. Let’s break up”

“What?! Oppa no!”, she cried.

“Just go to your other oppas, Soojung. I knew you were cheating on me for a very long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter