Project

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

After Jongin left,I slowly walk to schooll by myself. I reach school in about like 7 minutes. As I walk through the hallway,I saw EXO K being surrounded by their screaming fangirls as usual. Wait. There are only five of them,whose missing? Jongin's not there with them. Where could he be? Why do I care anyways. He's probaly hiding somewhere making out with Soojung.

 

I brush the thoughts away and made my way to class. "Jinae ah~",someone called me. I turned around to see Yixing making his way to me.

"Oh hey Yixing.",I greeted him. He gave me a warm smile that showed his dimples.

"Let's go to class together.",he said. He placed his hand on my shoulder and we made our way to class together.

 

When we reach our class,we started to chat. After a while our teacher walk in.

"Morning class. I have a project for you to do. This project requires you to work in pairs. I'll give you 2 minutes to find a partner.",the teacher instructed.

 

Everyone quickly got up there seats and look for a partner except me and Yixing. "So... you,me,partner?",he ask. I chuckled and said yes.

 

A girl,who is one of the queenkas,came up to Yixing,"Lay-shi,do you wanna be my partner?,she ask in a seductive way.

"I'm sorry. I already have Jinae as my partner.",he rejected her nicely. She gave me a look before she walk a way.

"What a .",I said. "Hey,don't say that.",he nudge me. I just pouted. He chuckled and pinch my cheeks.

 

"So I guess all of you have partners now. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter