Sehun

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

They came to school holding hands. That Lay is holding my gir's hand! Those hands are only for me to hold. Who does he think he is? Her boyfriend? Oh wait- he is her boyfriend. But that doesn't mean he can take my Jinae away from me. We have never had a big fight before. Then he came long and then all this happened. I mean how long has he been here? Two weeks? Whatever. He's only been here for a while and now he became my Jinnie's boyfriend. Like what the actual ? Urgh! I'm so freaking mad right now and seeing them holding hands together, being all lovey dovey is killing me. 

The bell rang. Everyone went to their respective classes. Luckily me and Jinae are in different classes, if not i"ll see more of her and that Lay dude and get even more mad.

"Hey Kai,you coming?", Sehun asked.

"Yea.", I answered and entered my class with him.

I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was teaching. I was too busy thinking about Jinae. I'm very worried. We never had an argument this serious before. Is this the end of our friendship? I don't wanna lose her. She's my everything.

Damn. Why do I to say those words to her? I must have hurt her. Gosh I'm so stupid. I was just so mad, Jinae use to be only mine, now she's got Lay. The thought of sharing my baby with someone else is just unacceptable. Aish. Out of 196 countries in this world, why did he have to come to Korea? Out of nine provinces in South Korea, why did he have to come to Seoul Out of twenty something schools in Seoul, why did he have to come to our school? Out of hundred over girls in our school, why did he choose my Jinae?

"Kim Jongin", I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling me.

"Jongin shi, can you tell me the answer to this question?", oh !

"Uhh... sorry sir, I don't know."

"Well you would know if you could stop daydreaming and paid attention while I was teaching."

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"There's no use apologising. Detention after school."

"But-"

"No buts Mr Kim."

"Fine...", great I just got myself into detention. It's all that chinese dude's fault!

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

It was recess but I had no appetite so I went to school's garden. I sat under the big tree. Aaahhh~~ so peaceful. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming near me. I oppened my eyes and looked up. It was Sehun. He came over and sat next to me.

"So...  Wanna tell me what's wrong?", Sehun asked. How did he know something was wrong?

"What do you mean?"

"Don't 'What do you mean?' me, Jongin."

"Alright... but how did you know something was wrong, Sehunnie?"

"We have been friends for like what? 5, 6 years. Of course I know if something is wrong. I'm not your best friend for nothing, Jonginnie."

I know I said Jinae was my best friend but she's my girl best friend. Sehun is my guy best friend. And noticed how I let him call me Jongin? All my family, Jinae's family, Jinae and Sehun can call me Jongin. The rest calls me Kai, even Soojung, I only allow people really close to me call me by my real name, Soojung's not at that level yet.

I let out a sigh. "I really can't hide anything for you huh?"

"Oh you better don't"

He sounds so serious. I think I should tell him. Here goes nothing.

"Do you know Jinae?"

"The one from the class nextdoor? Yea I know who she is but I don't know knw her. Well I don't think anyone knows her. She's an outcast. I've never seen her talking to anyone before. Oh hey wait-- this morning! This morning she came to school hand in hand with that new guy. What's hs name again? Ah right, Lay. Oh my god I can't belive that they're dating. The outcast and the new kid. Who would've thought.", do you really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter