Cheek Pinching & Tickles

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

School was dismissed. You were walking your way home. There's still a few blocks till you reach your house. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands around your waist. "Annyeong,chingu ya~", It was Jongin.

Eventhough it wasn't the first time he back hug me like this,I still feel butterflies in my stomach.

 

 

"Oh,hey Jonginie." I greeted him back. He smiled cheekily to me. He still haven't released his hands from my waist. "Jongin ah,its really hard for me to walk with you back hugging me like this." "Wae? I can't hug my bestie?" "You can but its really hard for me to walk." "Okay...",he released his hands and pouted.

 

 

You ruffled his hair. "Aww,don't be like this.Plus,didn't you get enough hugs from your girlfriend just now?", you ask him and looked on the ground. "Wae? Is someone jealous?",he ask with a teasing tone. "What? Who? Me? Why would I be jealous. She's your girlfriend and I'm just your best friend."

 

 

"Okay,okay. You're not jealous. Well her hugs and your hugs both feels different. Her's are sweet and lovely and yours are warm. You're more cuddlier than Soojungie." "Are you infdirectly saying that I'm fat?" "Maybe?" "Yah,Kim Jong In!",you said as you hit his arm repeatedly. "Okay,okay. You're not fat. But you're still very cuddly.",you hit his arm one last time.

 

 

You're almost home. Jongin suddenly carried you on his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter