c h a p t e r 18

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** You mght wanna go back to the previous chapter incase you forgot about the story coz it's been a while since I last updated. I'm so sorry. I've been really busy with school and >.< **

 

 

 

You got up when you hear your alarm rang. You wanted to get out of bed but something was stopping you. You felt something on your waist, you turn around to see Jongin's sleeping figure.

So it wasn't a dream... We made up after all.

You can't help but grinned like an idiot. You brought your hand up and carrased his face. You missed this, even if it's only been a few days. Well you guys are inseperable, Even if it's just a day, you guys will miss each other very much.

Jongin's hand crept up and grab your hand gently. He slowly opened his eyes and gave you a warm smile.

"Morning, Sunshine", he said.

"Morning", you giggled.

The two of you just lay there and stared at each other. No one spoke. They just look at each other and enjoyed the moment.

"Jinae ah, are you up yet? You're gonna be late if you don't get ready now", your mom shouted from downstairs.

"I think we should get up now", you suggested.

"Yeah, c'mon let's go brush our teeth together. I missed doing that with you every morning"

You chuckled and the two of you made your way to the bathroom to get ready.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter