Final

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I broke up with Soojung" "I broke up with Yixing", they both answered at the same time.

"What!!', again at the same time.

"Why? Why did you break up with Soojung?"

"I caught her cheating on me with another guy. What about you? Why did you break up with Yixing?"

"Well, technically, he broke up with me", Jinae answered shamefully looking down to the floor.

"What? Why would he do that? How could he break up with you??", Jongin questioned furiously.

"Because I'm in love with you", there was a short moment of silent after she said that.

"Oh", Jongin was speechless.

"He could see that I was in love with you. He didn't want anyone to get hurt so he decide to break it off. He knows that I was never in love with him at the first place... cause I was too busy being deeply in love with you"

Jongin couldn't believe what he just heard. Jinae loves him back! He took her hands in his and look straight into her eyes and said, "You know what, I'm deeply in lobe with you too"

"Really??"

"Yeah'

Jinae couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. They fell into each other's embrace, feeling complete, now that they had each other.

Jongin pulled back and lifted her chin and pressed his lips against hers. It was a sweet kiss that lasted for a while but felt like an eternity.

They pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"I love you"

"I love you more", Jongin said which mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter