Day Out With Bestie

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

 

It was Sunday. You slowly open your eyes as the morning sun ray shine on your face. You turn to the other side. "Omo!". Kai was laying beside you. "Kim Jongin! What the hell are you doing here??" "Hmm. It's morning already. Oh,Jinae ah. Good morning.",he said cutely while rubbing his eyes. "Don't you morning me! Did you climbed in my window again?" Kai always climbs in your window in the middle of the night whenever you don't let him sleepover. "Don't be mad,Jinnie. It's not like it's the first time.",he said as he pinch your cheeks. "Aish!",was all you could say.

 

You lay back down on your bed,so did Kai. "Jinae ah.",Kai called. "What?" "Let's go out today.",he turned to you excitedly. "Go where?" "I dunno. Anywhere. Let's have fun today!". You stayed silent for a while. "Aaahhh~~~~ Come on Jinnie!",he whined. "Arasso,arasso.",you gave in. "Yay!",he fist pumped. So I'll go back to my house now to get ready and I'll come pick you up at 10.00,kay?". You nodded. "Okay." He got off the bed and walk out of your room.

 

"Oh! Jongin ah,what are you doing here? You sneaked in Jinae's window again,didn't you?",your mom ask. "Eh...hehe,yeah.",Kai answered while rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll get going now.",he said and went back to his house.

 

 

 

 

It was almost ten. You were still getting ready. On the othere hand,Kai was already on his way to your room. "Knock Knock. Jinae are you done",he asked. "No." "Are you changing right now?" "No" "So it's appropriate for me to come in?" "Yes.",you chuckled at his sillyness.

 

"Wah... my Jinnie looks so pretty." You can help but blush. "Awww... is my Jinnie blushing?" "No I'm not!" "Okay,Okay. But you really look pretty today." "Oh so I'm not pretty on other days?" "What- wait,no!That's not what I meant.",he panic. "Haha,I'm just kidding Jongin ah~".

 

You walk over to the mirror to check one last time. Kai came behind you and back hug you. "Aigoo. You look beautiful already. Don't have to check so many times.",he said and pinch your nose. "Come on.",he realease the hug and interwined his fingers with yours.

 

Your mom saw the both of you walking out the door. "Oh are you two going on a date?",she ask. "Neh om

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter