Soo Jung

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*RIIIINNNGG!!* Finally! Class is over. I almost fell asleep listening to the teacher. She is so boring.

You know what subject she teaches? History. Double boring! Thank god it was over,if not I would have fallen asleep and get into touble.

 

 

I pack up my stuff and head to my locker. After placing evrything in my locker,I walk to the cafeteria for lunch. I bought salad and a carton of banana milk. I love banana milk!

 

 

After buying lunch,I walk over to an empty table. Yes. I have no friends. I'm a loser. Jongin's my only friend. Secret best friend. Speaking of him,he and his fellow members just came in for lunch. They sat at the table next to mine. Which means,Jongin is not far from me. He turn to look at me for about 0.1 seconds then he turn back to his friends.

 

 

"Oppa~~" Soojung made her way to Jongin. "Oh,hey babe.You're here." "Hmm.I missed you so much.

Do you miss me,oppa?",she ask Jongin cutely which to me was really annoying. "Of course I miss you baby.",he said and gave a peck on her lips.

 

 

Urgh. I cannot watch this any longer. If it wasn't obvious enough,Soojung is Jongin's girlfriend. They've been dating for about a year now. He loves her very much. He talks about her all the time which kinda annoys me sometimes.

 

 

Soojung is the school's queenka and Jongin is the kingka.They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter