Kisses

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V

 

Yixing and I have been working on our project for like almost four hours. I let out a yawn and look and my watch.

"Oh,it's 6.30 already. I should get going now."

"Ah,geurae? We were so into doing the project that we lost track of time. I'll give you a ride home."

I nodded and start packing my stuff.

 

 

 

 

We reached my house in like 10 minutes. I remove my hands from his waist and got off the bike.

"Thanks for the ride Yixing."

"Your most welcomed. I can give you a ride everyday if you want."

"It's okay,I don't want to trouble."

"You're no trouble,Jinae yah. You're my best friend remember?"

"But still you don't have too. I better get in now."

"Yeah I think you should."

"Get home safe okay?"

"Don't worry. I will.",he suddenly leaned in and kiss my cheeks. I was shocked!

"Bye Jinnie~",he start to cycle away. I was left dumbfounded. He kissed me. My heart is beating so fast and loud right now. No guy has ever kissed before. Well,besides Jongin of course. Does Yixing likes me? Nah~ Of course he doesn't. Who would like a girl like me. It's just a simple kiss on the cheeks. I'm just over thinking.

After debating with myself for like 2 minutes,I finally came back to my senses and went in my house.

 

"Oh you're home. You're just in time for dinner.",my mom said. I threw my bag on the couch and head to the dining table. I'm too lazy to go upstairs to my room and come back down.

 

 

After dinner,I went up to my room and took a shower.

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

I went back home since Jinae did not appear after school. I thought maybe she went home already. I climbed into Jinae's window. She's not there. Where could she be? Is she with that Chinese guy again? She better not be!

I went back to my house and waited. I peek at her window every 30 minutes. She still wasn't home.

Its already six. I decided to go take a shower first. After I shower,I stood at my window while drying my hair.

I was just looking around from my window until I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter