Morning

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♫Geunyeoreul jigyora,naritji mothage~~♫  You let out a groan and switched off your alarm. You sat up still half asleep,scan around your room,stratch your head and yawn. That is your daily routine every morning after your alarm rang with INFINITE's The Chaser. You love INFINITE alot. They're your favourite group.Your bias is Myungsoo a.k.a L.

 

Okay back to the morning routine. You got out off your bed and walk to your bathroom to get yourself all clean up.After spending about half an hour getting ready,you head downstairs to have your breakfast. As you made your way to the dining table,you saw your best friend eating breakfast that your mom cooked like its his own house.

 

"Oh,Jin Ae ah~ You're finally awake.I thought you were gonna sleep forever like a pig." Kai teased you.

"Oh,shut up Jong In." You said as you smack his arm. "Hey~ What was that for?! It hurts!" He said as he rubs his arm. You stick your tongue out to him. "Mehrong~~".

 

"Honey,thats not how you should treat your best friend who waits for you and walk you to school everyday." Your mom defended Kai.

"Yeah. He does that coz he knows he can get free food here." "Yah! Omonim's the one who invited me to have breakfast here.I didn't come here to get free food.Right Omonim??" He argued with you. Your mom smiled and nodded. "Whatever..." You said as you eat your breakfast.

 

"I think you two lovebirds should head to school now.Its getting late." Your dad told you and Kai. "Yeah,I think we sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter