Love Hate

Never Question

"Look it's a piggy!" Kim Eun Mi squealed with a grin across her face.

"You want it?" Chunji asked her in a teasing tone.

She looked up at him with that big smile he knew meant 'as dorky as it sounds, yes! I'm just cool like that'

"Aish, such a kid!" Chunji shook his head smiling. "I guess that means I have to get it for you now."

"Yay!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air and jumping up and down.

'How cute.' Chunji thought as he walked up to the booth and purchased the piggy doll. Being around Eun Mi was never boring to him. They had spent so much time together since Eun Mi had left her parents house, he was used to her childish ways.

"Thank you!" She squealed again as she took the piggy in her arms and crushed both it and Chunji into a hug.

"You would have whined all the way home if I hadn't." Chunji replied pulling back.

She just smiled up at him, her arms still wrapped around him. He back a strand of her hair, and smiled back at her. He loved her smile more than anything, the way her rep lips curved perfectly around her teeth, her eyes lighting up with happiness.

She loved the way he could just look at her. She felt so comfortable with him. She was convinced she didn't need anyone other than him.

"Ah!" she yelled suddenly, before bursting into hysteric giggles. Chunji stepped back cautiously.

"Sorry, my phone's on vibrate and it just rang." she explain still giggling.

"Bet you liked that." He smirked.

"Ya!" she yelled at him before answering her bright green cell phone.

"Hello?" she said into the phone. "Oh Mung Ri!"

Chunji whipped his head around and glared at the phone. That stupid idiot was calling her again. Mung Ri was Eun Mi's current boyfriend. Chunji despised him for being with Eun Mi.

He could never tell her why he hated Mung Ri though. He knew she wasn't in love with him the way he was in love with her. And it killed him.

"Aw Mung Ri, I'd love to but I'm with Chunji right now." she smiled at him.

Chunji lowered his head and smiled slightly. He remembered when she and him were 8 years old and she would run away from home to spend time with him. She said she felt safer with him than at home with her workaholic dad and drunk mom.
"I only need Chunji oppa." she would say in her adorable voice and cling to him. When she finally left home and moved into the dorm with him and the rest of Teen Top, things didn't change very much. It was always just him and her, partners in crime.

"Please?" he heard someones voice respond to Eun Mi.

Standing behind her was Mung Ri, holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Ah!" she jumped back frightened. "Mung Ri you scared me!"

"I wanted to surprise you." he smiled.

Chunji could barely contain his anger.

"Ya, what kind of gentleman scares his girlfriend?!" he yelled.

"I thought she'd like being surprised with roses and a date." he answered flatly.

"How sweet!" Eun mi laughed. "But I told you, I'm already out with Chunji."

"Yeah why would she want to leave all this hotness for you?" Chunji replied with his arrogant attitude, smirking.

"Ya, diva, calm down," Eun Mi replied.

They looked at each other and laughed. Mung Ri glared at Chunji like he was going to kill him.

"Eun Mi, please?" he glanced at her piggy doll. "And you can leave the silt toy with Chunji while we go on our date." he smiled at the end, apparently feeling like a genius.

Chunji's phone rang before he had a chance to punch Mung Ri.

"What?" he answered.

"Teen Top practice. Now."

Chunji sighed and hung up the phone. He closed his eyes, braced himself, and then spoke.

"I have practice now Eun Mi, so it looks like you won't have to disappoint...Mung Ri." he ended haltingly.

"Oh really? Okay then!" she smiled brightly.

"That's great! Here-" Mung Ri took Eun Mi's piggy doll and handed it to Chunji. He grabbed Eun Mi's arm and began walking away before Chunji could hug Eun Mi goodbye.

"Ya!" Eun Mi gasped. She turned around as she was being dragged away. "Bye! Do good! Fighting!"

Chunji watched as she walked away with Mung Ri, wishing it was him holding her, making her smile like that.

He loved her, and yet he couldn't do anything about it.