Game

Never Question

 

“Yah, keep on beat!” Eun Mi chucked a piece of candy at DongWoo’s head.

“You’re telling me to stay on beat?!” He asked incredulously. “SungYeol missed half the dance!”

“Yah! Who are you accusing?!” the child in him yelled back.

“It’s true, you !” Myungsoo attacked.

“Me?! SungJong was just standing there and you’re yelling at me?”

“I was not!” SungJong stomped his foot.

“He’s the maknae, its okay!” Hoya yelled back.

“Who the said that?!” Woohyun glared.

Infinite quickly broke into chaos. All seven boys continued to yell at each other, throwing everything they could think of out at each other in a failed attempt to win the argument.

“WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP?!” Eun Mi yelled. She walked up to them and worked her way into the middle of the pack, grabbing at sweat stained shirts and pushing against nicely toned bodies until she had finally gotten all seven boys far enough from each other to quiet their incessant screams.

“You are all so, IRRITATING when you act like children.” She spat at them glaring.

They looked back at her in silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other.

“We’re exhausted and hungry.” Hoya spoke up.

“You think I’m not?” She him, making him start to back up. “It doesn’t matter how you all do, you’ll still have fans when this is over. It’s MY that’s on the line here!”

“We’re trying our best FOR YOU! Least you could do would be to have some patience with us.” Myungsoo countered.

“PATIENCE?” Eun Mi yelled back at him. She closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to calm herself down before the situation got any worse.

“You are so…I can’t… GAH!” she stomped her foot in frustration.

“Okay, okay, shhh.” SungGyu said walking toward her.

She glanced up at him.

“It’s not your fault, it’s not our fault. We all just need to take a break and then we’ll be fine. You’re doing great, and you’ve definitely had tons of patience with us. Come on, I’ll treat you to something delicious.” He smiled kindly at her.

“What about the rest of us?” SungYeol asked.

“You all can feed yourselves.” SungGyu stuck his tongue out at him.

“Actually, you can all eat alone. In fact, we’re done for today. See you all later.”

She turned away from them and picked up her bag.

Infinite stood frozen, unsure of what had just happened. Eun Mi didn’t get upset easily, she didn’t walk away from people, and she NEVER rejected food.

“Yah! Eun Mi!”

“I’m fine, so don’t ask!” She yelled back as she reached the doorway.

“But-“

“Bye bye!”

 

 

“Sang Ae, where did you leave my belt?” Mung Ri asked. He was on his knees shirtless, scanning the floor of Sang Ae’s room.

“You took off your own pants how should I know where your damn belt went?” Sang Ae answered, walking into the room wearing nothing but Mung Ri’s shirt.

“Sang Ae-“ Mung Ri looked up, noticing Sang Ae’s lack of clothing.

“Yes Ri Ri?” She smirked and batted her eyes at him.

“That’s not fair.” He shook his head.

“Maybe not, but this is war, and anything goes.” She walked up to him and wrapped a leg around his waist.

“Ugh.” Mung RI sighed giving in and pressing his lips against hers.

Sang Ae responded with a passionate kiss, rubbing her hands up Mung Ri’s toned abs.

Mung Ri picked her up, and she wrapped herself around his waist. Mung Ri placed her on the bed and was about to lift the shirt she was wearing when his phone rang.

Mung Ri pulled away from her and looked at the ground where his phone had laid forgotten.

“Figures.” He smirked and picked up his phone, reading the name on the caller ID.

Kim Eun Mi

He chuckled at the irony. There was no way Eun Mi would know what was going on right at that moment, but somewhere inside, Mung Ri was glad it was her calling him.

He wasn’t going to lie, he liked being with Sang Ae. It was exhilarating being with someone like her. But he always ended up feeling empty inside afterwards, wishing it was Eun Mi he had been with instead.

Mung Ri got off the bed and pressed the answer button on his phone.

“Hey.” He smiled into the phone.

“Mung Ri~” She sang from the other end.

“What’s up?”

“I’m not sure.” She laughed. “I miss you. Want to have lunch together?”

Mung Ri smiled.

I miss you.

That one sentence was enough to make him forget Sang Ae instantly. It wasn’t until she ran her hand up his back and kissed his neck that he remembered where he was.

His smile faltered.

“Sure, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

He hung up the phone feeling overwhelmingly guilty.

“Who was it?” Sang Ae whispered in his ear.

“Um…Eun Mi.” Mung Ri answered trying to untangle himself from her.

“Oh?” Sang Ae raised an eyebrow at him.

“She wants to have lunch together.”

“That’s good.” Sang Ae smiled. “That means she’s with you instead of Chunji. Good job.”

“Yeah…can I have my shirt back?”

Sang Ae smirked and pulled the shirt over her head slowly, giving Mung Ri a clear view of her body underneath.

Mung Ri groaned.

I’m going to hell for this.

“Here you go~” Sang Ae handed him the shirt, biting her lip.

Mung Ri hesitated for a second. Part of him wanted to run and never come back. He wanted to be the guy that Eun Mi wanted him to be, the guy he used to be.

And yet another part of him wondered what it would be like to stay. Sang Ae had a power over him he couldn’t understand. He knew she was dangerous, that she could easily take over Mung Ri’s actions and make him do something he would regret. Yet for some reason he couldn’t understand, he thought maybe it would be better for him to stay.

“Call me when you’re done with your princess.” She smiled mockingly.

Mung RI swallowed hard, trying to remind himself that he was in love with Eun Mi.

Sang Ae was just a game. Eun Mi was waiting for him.