Telephono~

Never Question

 

Chunji dodged fan girls as he walked down the hallway at school.

He was used to the girls freaking out around him and the rest of Teen Top.

“Oppa! I love you!” One girl squealed desperately as she managed to grab hold of Chunji’s jacket and cling to it.

“Um…” Chunji smiled awkwardly. “Thank you.” He patted her back and wrestled himself away from her.

“Is it me, or do they get worse every day?” Changjo asked as he and Teen Top meandered through the halls.

“It’s you.” CAP smirked.

Changjo looked up confused.

“You’re growing up and everyone is noticing.” L.Joe explained calmly.

“That’s a good thing!” Chunji laughed.

“What about me?” Ricky asked.

“You too. But you’re still too innocent for them so don’t listen okay?” Niel answered.

“Oh, it’s Elena.” CAP smiled noticing a girl with long black hair standing by a locker with two other girls.

“It’s Eun Mi.” Chunji smiled.

Eun Mi had spent the night at Elena’s house the night before. She had to call CAP in order to let them know, since Chunji’s phone was still missing.

Just as Teen Top was about to reach the three girls, someone called Chunji’s name.

He glanced back to see Sang Ae standing with a smile on her face.

“What?” he asked cautiously as Teen Top walked on towards the girls.

“I have something important to show you~” She sang.

Chunji raised an eyebrow at her.

“A friend of mine found something of yours.” She pulled out Chunji’s cell phone and held it out for him.

“Yah!” Chunji swiped it from her hand. “What are you doing with my phone?” he demanded.

“I told you, a friend of mine found it. I thought you would be happy I gave this back.” She pouted.

Chunji narrowed his eyes at her.

“Well aren’t you going to at least thank me?” Sang Ae asked.

“Thank You.” Chunji mumbled reluctantly.

Sang Ae smiled.

“Oh! It’s Mung Ri!” she pointed behind Chunji where Mung Ri had just joined Eun Mi. Chunji clenched his fist.

“They are the perfect couple.” Sang Ae smiled. “Well, I have to get to class. Bye oppa!” She waved cutely and walked away.

Chunji glanced at his phone.

5 missed calls. 1 voicemail.

Chunji sighed seeing that 4 of the calls had come from Eun Mi at various times throughout the day.

The last call was from Sunggyu. Chunji curiously listened to the message Sunggyu had left.

“Hey Chunji, just calling to see if you’re with Eun Mi. She walked out on practice today and we haven’t seen her since. She denied food so we’re a little worried. Just thought I’d ask you.”

Chunji knitted his eyebrows.

Eun Mi denied food? And walked out on practice? That wasn’t normal.

He looked up and noticed that Eun Mi and Mung Ri had already left the group already. He walked over and joined Teen Top, Elena and Nyssa, Eun Mi’s best friends.

“What happened?” L.Joe asked Chunji.

“Sang Ae found my phone.” Chunji replied. “Where did Eun Mi go?”

“With Mung Ri to get food.” Nyssa replied from between Ricky and Changjo.

Food with Mung Ri? We always get food.

“I need to talk to her.” Chunji said, more to himself than anyone else.

“About what? Ditching her yesterday?” Nyssa asked.

“Brutal.” Elena laughed from next to CAP.

“Did she say something?” Chunji asked them hoping Eun Mi wasn’t mad at him.

“She said she had fun with Mung Ri since you weren’t answering.” Elena replied truthfully.

Chunji’s heart sank.

L.Joe nudged him supportively.

“Let’s head to class.” He suggested and slung an arm over his best friends shoulder.

Heading toward the classroom, Chunji checked his phone to see what time it was. Maybe he had time to go and explain to Eun Mi.

As his screen lit up, Chunji noticed something that made him stop in his tracks.

Someone had changed the background of his phone to a picture of Eun Mi and Mung Ri kissing at a coffee shop.

“What’s up?” L.Joe asked noticing Chunji had stopped.

“She loves him.” Chunji whispered as he looked at his screen one more time.

“What?” L.Joe came over and saw what Chunji was looking at.

“What the heck? Who the hell took that?” L. Joe said loudly yanking the phone away and looking at the screen intently.

“She loves him L.Joe.” Chunji looked at him with sad eyes.

“Because they kissed?” L.Joe almost laughed.

Chunji shook his head. There was so much more than that. His heart was breaking too fast for him to explain anything however, so he just stood and shook his head. It was all he could manage.

 

He saw the picture. Someone sent.

Sang Ae’s phone buzzed. She looked down at the message and smiled.

Perfect! Thank you for taking the picture Nyssa~ let’s go shopping later okay? – Sang Ae

Nyssa smirked at Chunji and L.Joe and walked into the classroom.

 



 

A/N: Update again! I'm trying to stay on top of this so hopefully you liked it! Leave comments my lovelies~