Huh?

Never Question

 

*glance*

Why is she like this?

*sigh*

Why does he have to be like this?

*head shake*

This is all a misunderstanding.

*pout*

How annoying.

RING.

“Okay class, that’s the lunch bell so I’ll see you after the break ends.”

Students put down their pencils and sighed in relief. After a long morning of taking notes and deciphering the new material, they finally had a break, even if it was only for an hour.

“Did you want to grab lunch?” Elena asked Eun Mi standing up from her desk and adjusting her uniform skirt.

“I told Mung Ri I would meet up with him, next time!” Eun Mi smiled apologetically to her best friend.

“Okay, see you after lunch!” Nyssa replied, leaving the room with Elena.

The last few students wandered out of the classroom, leaving Chunji and Eun Mi alone in the large classroom.

Eun Mi knew she was going to have to talk to Chunji eventually. Why did she feel nervous?

Chunji on the other hand felt in desperate need of explaining himself to her.

“Eunnie.” Chunji spoke up trying to get her to look at him.

She looked up at him but remained silent. Chunji didn’t know what to say. He didn’t even understand what had happened. One minute they had the same relationship they had always had and the next minute she was telling him she didn’t want to rely on him anymore.

“I lost my phone.” Was the only thing he could manage to get out.

Eun Mi let out a laugh.

“Really now? That’s all you have to say?” She shook her head slightly.

“Yah, what do you want me to say Eun Mi? That I’m sorry? Oh wait I told you that already. And you should know that I would NEVER ignore you,” He was getting angry, and he knew that wouldn’t do him very much good.

Eun Mi glared at him.

“No I don’t want a sorry. All I wanted was a hug. Because contrary to your belief, I can’t always handle everything. Sometimes, I get frustrated and all I want to do is stomp my feet, cry and pout. All I needed was you. And that’s what’s so frustrating. I never considered it, but all my life I’ve relied on you. I don’t want to be the type of person who needs to have someone by their side to function.”

Chunji tried his hardest to stay calm, to not reach across to her and shake her, make her understand that what she was saying made no sense to him because he loved her and as long as she was happy, nothing else mattered to him.

He took a deep breath to keep calm.

“Eunnie, you do throw tantrums.” He smiled trying to lighten the mood. “And you know if someone hadn’t taken my phone, I would have been there in a split second. I WANT to be there for you. I promised you when we were kids that I would protect you, and that’s what I’m going to do.”

Eun Mi shook her head.

“I can protect myself. I’m not going to have you forever. What happens when we fall in love with someone and decide to make lives of our own? I can’t rely on you for everything.”

Chunji didn’t even know how to reply.

Go their separate ways? Fall in love with other people? Then again, she did say she was in love with Mung Ri.

Was he really supposed to just listen and take this like it was no big deal?

And yet he couldn’t say anything. Nothing could explain what he was thinking, what he was feeling.

Eun Mi sighed. At least she had finally said it.

“I have to go meet Mung Ri Chunji.”

She glanced at him and picked up her things, heading toward the door.

“WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?!” Chunji yelled as she reached the door, finally snapping.

Eun Mi turned to look at him not sure what he meant.

“Out of all the people you could have chosen, why, WHY him?” Chunji shook his head. “I swear no matter how hard I try to understand and be civil for YOUR sake, I just don’t get it.”

Eun Mi didn’t know how to respond. Not that Chunji gave her a chance.

“Through every single thing, I stood by you. And now all of a sudden, you’re off with some GUY who is going to hurt you, and not only that, but you REFUSE to let me be a part of your life like I used to be. You are so unfair Eun Mi. You’re turning your back on me.”

He was breathing hard now.

“Unfair?” Eun Mi repeated blinking back tears of anger and hurt at his words.

Just like that, Chunji’s rage disappeared. At the sight of her tears, his body drained of anger and was replaced with regret.

“Out of all the stupid things you have ever said, I think this one has to be the worst!” Eun Mi half yelled. “I would NEVER turn my back on you Chunji. I-“ She caught the words in .

I love you.

The lone thought popped into her head and stuck at the back of , wanting to be the released as the sole reason for any of her behavior.

But that was ridiculous. She swallowed it down,

“I can’t do this.” She mumbled and ripped open the door, running down as fast as possible, leaving a confused Chunji standing alone.

 

 

“You’re getting better at this Ri Ri.” Sang Ae smiled.

“Am I now?” He raised an eyebrow.

They were sitting outside.

“She spent a day with you instead of Chunji. She called you. AND she’s meeting you for lunch.”

Mung Ri looked at her and nodded lightly.

“I’m glad. Keep it up. Oh, she’s coming, call me later!” She quickly walked in the opposite direction before a very flustered looking Eun Mi walked into the open courtyard and over to him.

“Whoa, what happened?” He got up and reached over to her.

She looked at him intently.

“You owe me a date.”

“Huh?”

“Earlier. Still willing to ditch and take me on a date?”

“Y-yeah. Wait what happened to ‘grades matter’?”

“I’m sick of being in that classroom. A fun day sounds great right now.” She smiled.

“O-okay. Um, let’s go then!” He laughed awkwardly, putting an arm around her and walking to his car.

 

 

 

*glance*

Nope, not there.

*sigh*

Where did she go?

Chunji stopped in the empty hall feeling defeated. He couldn’t find Eun Mi. He hated himself for losing his temper and saying things he didn’t mean.

He understood what she meant. He didn’t know why she suddenly felt this way, but he understood what she meant.

He couldn’t just accept it though. How could he just let the girl he had been in love with for who knows how long just say she didn’t want to trust him anymore? How did he explain to her that he couldn’t let that happen because he was too in love with her to let her go, that he was terrified of losing her to do anything?

Chunji’s thoughts were interrupted by a shrill familiar voice.

“Oppa~” Sang Ae sang.

“Sang Ae.” Chunji half sighed.

“What’s wrong?” She gasped noticing the worry apparent on his face.

“I can’t find Eun Mi, do you know where she is?”

“Yeah, she just left with her boyfriend. I heard her say she was happy she could finally spend more time with him since you’re busy with comeback practices anyway. Why? Did you guys fight again?”

Chunji looked at Sang Ae, searching her eyes.

Eun Mi said that? She really didn’t want him around did she?

“I’ll take your silence as a yes.” Sang Ae replied quietly. “Want to talk about it?”

Chunji shook his head. Talking to Sang Ae was the last thing he needed.

“Sorry, I’m a little bit stressed. I’m going to find Teen Top.”

“Oh , hold on!” Sang Ae yelled.

Chunji looked back at her curiously.

“You owe me a date.”

“Excuse me?” Chunji asked before he could stop himself.

“For finding your phone. It’s only fair, no?”

Chunji was too tired and stressed to argue.

“Fine. I’ll call you later. I have to go Sang Ae.”

“Okay! Bye Oppa!” she called after him.

Finally! Our plan is FINALLY working.

 

 

“What was up with what you said to Eun Mi earlier?” Elena casually asked Nyssa. They were sitting at a table outside the cafeteria eating their lunches. Teen Top had gone to get something from off campus and would be back soon. Now was the time to settles her thoughts, if that was even possible.

“Hm? Oh, I just said the truth.” Nyssa took a bit from her meat.

“I guess, but don’t you think it was a bit harsh? I mean we both know how she must feel about this.”

Nyssa knew what her friend was referring to.

“She had to hear it.”

“You made her respond to Chunji that way during class.”

“She did that on her own. Because she knows I’m right.” Nyssa stated annoyed. It wasn’t her fault if the two didn’t belong together in her eyes.

Elena eyed her friend. She knew Nyssa was hiding something, but she had no proof. And she couldn’t easily confront her about something like this. It wasn’t in her nature either.

Teen Top wandered casually into view before she could contemplate the matter further.

“Hey we brought BBQ!” CAP called over, smiling at Elena.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.” She laughed.

As they ate happily, Chunji joined them.

“Why the long face?” L.Joe asked anticipating an answer involving Eun Mi.

“Let’s just say our conversation could have gone better. A LOT better.” He sighed grabbing a piece of BBQ.

“How so?”

Chunji just shook his head.

“Where is she?” Elena asked worried.

Chunji shrugged looking defeated.

“She left with Mung Ri I think.”

“Where?” Nyssa asked.

“Beats me. Somewhere where she can finally have fun.” Chunji mumbled sticking out his tongue in dislike at Sang Ae’s words to him.

“Huh?” Niel looked over.

Chunji sighed and laid his head on the table.

“I don’t know guys.”

I don’t know anymore.

 



 

A/N: Please don't kill me! ;_; College is kicking my ! Didn't think it would be this hard man. Tough for reals.......

ANYWAY. HI EVERYONE! I WROTE SOMETHING SUPER DUPER LONNNNNNGGGGGGGG JUST FOR YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Oh man, I know that's not enough to make up for all the months I haven't updated, but its at least a start!

Please enjoy, comment, subscribe, rant, yell, scream, fangirl, ANYTHING. I appreaciate any and all emotions haha <3

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS.

OH AND BTW

WHO SAW INFINITE'S SOLO CONCERT?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AND I KNOW I'M LATE

BUT WHO HAS SEEN CHUNJI'S HIDDEN TRACK ROMANCE?

OH MAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHUNJI LOVEABLE OVER LOAD! 

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

AIGHT, PEACE OUT HOMIES.

Lololololol I have too much fun with capitals.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

One for each subscriber :)