Boyfriend

Never Question

 

Eun Mi looked around the arcade. The place was full of groups, friends and couples who were out trying to enjoy their afternoon. Eun Mi could feel the buzz of laughter and excitement around her.

She did her best to try and have the same kind of attitude.

“What do you want to play first?” Mung Ri asked with a smile.

“Race you~” Eun Mi sang and rushed off to the closest race car game.

Mung Ri followed happily. It had been a while since he and Eun Mi had been able to go out and enjoy a day, just the two of them.

They played a few games, and Eun Mi managed to forget about her fight with Chunji.

“Yah Mung Ri, you really at car games!” Eun Mi laughed.

“Psh, I totally let you win!” He replied sticking out his tongue playfully.

“Well aren’t you just a perfect gentleman?” Eun Mi teased.

“Hey, careful what you say Eun Mi.” Mung Ri threatened with a smirk.

“Oooooh so scary!” Eun Mi laughed poking him.

Mung Ri grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

Eun Mi looked up at him in shock. She hadn’t expected such sudden movement.

“I warned you.” Mung Ri whispered in her ear.

Eun Mi stood frozen. Mung Ri had always been sweet, not…seductive.

“Yah Park Mung Ri, watch what you say.” Eun Mi whispered back. “You never know what I’m capable of!” She broke out of his grasp and ran in the other direction, out of the arcade into the open space.

Mung Ri laughed at his girlfriend. She was always the childish one.

“Come back here!” He called after her, chasing her around until he finally caught her.

“Put me down!” Eun Mi laughed breathlessly as Mung Ri wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up.

She wiggled in his arms, causing both of them to collapse onto the soft grass under them.

“I love seeing your smile.” Mung Ri laughed lightly tucking a strand of hair behind Eun Mi’s ear while she continued to laugh.

“Actually, I love everything about you.” He smiled, looking her in the eyes as she quieted down.

He looked at her happily. This is how he knew. It became so simple, so obvious when he was with her.

No matter what happened between him and Sang Ae, Eun Mi would always be his.

She’s just not you.

Eun Mi tilted her head sideways, blinking her eyes wondering what he was thinking.

“I love you Eun Mi.”

The words escaped his mouth before he had time to think about it. It was true though. That’s why he fought for her the way he did, the reason for his jealousy toward Chunji, the explanation for his partnership with Sang Ae.

Sang Ae.

The name popped into his head, and instantly he realized what risk he was taking by being with her. If Eun Mi found out, it would destroy EVERYTHING.

Eun Mi looked up at her boyfriend in awe.

Love?

She searched his eyes trying to comprehend the words he had just said to her.

Mung Ri quickly came back to reality and smiled slightly at the beautiful girl laying in his arms.

She smiled back at him, unsure of what to say. She loved being with him but was she in love with him?

No.

She knew the answer. She wasn’t in love with Mung Ri.

Mung Ri closed the small space between them and kissed her, softly, gently.

Eun Mi closed her eyes and kissed him back, heart pounding in fear.

What do we do now?

 

 



 

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Remember me? NO? I don't blame you ;_;

I have a lot of stuff going on, but what else is new right? >.<

I will try to keep writing! I apologize for the bad quality of writing, I will do my best to work on it more this summer :D

Its short, but its there so please please please read, comment, subscribe, rant, yell, scream, fangirl, rage, whatever emotion you want to show haha <3

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!

P.S. GO WATCH TEEN TOPS MV. IF YOU ALREADY SAW IT, WATCH IT AGAIN. DO IT.