Plotting

Never Question

 

“Why does she have to go EVERYWHERE with him?” Mung Ri whispered menacingly through gritted teeth as Eun Mi and Chunji disappeared from sight.

He was sitting at a table in the back of the restaurant watching his girlfriend and his worst enemy.

And he wasn’t alone.

“Oh will you calm down? Nothing good comes from you using that tone.” Sang Ae hissed at him.

“Oh yeah, and that ridiculous tone you used with Chunji is supposed to get him away from her?” Mung Ri spat back.

“Yah! Do you want my help or not?!” She glared at him.

“You are-“ he stopped himself and tightened a fist.

You can’t let this girl get to you Mung Ri. She can help you get what you want. Just deal with it a little longer.

“Fine.” He shot at her. “What do you suggest we do then?”

Sang Ae smirked to herself.

“I don’t need to do anything. Chunji will realize on his own that Eun Mi isn’t the girl that he thinks she is, and he will come to me. Once that happens, Eun Mi is all yours, and I’m free to be with Chunji.”

“And what makes you think he’ll change his mind so quickly?” Mung Ri asked.

“Hello? Have you seen her? Have you seen ME? There’s no contest.”

“Maybe in looks, but Sang Ae, you are a total . No one in their right mind would choose you over her. She is sweet and caring. Nothing like you.” He looked at her in disgust.

“Mung Ri, you better watch what you say about me. You said I’m a right? Well here’s one for you: If you don’t watch yourself, Eun Mi is going to find out just what type of guys you really are. Don’t push me asswipe.” She retorted fiercely.

Mung Ri met her gaze with a hard glare.

“She wouldn’t believe you.”

“Oh please, Mung Ri!” Sang Ae threw her head back and laughed. “She already lacks faith in you. Why she forgave you is beyond me, but I wouldn’t get too used to it. Besides, I’m evil, but not a liar. I’m just good at getting what I want.”

Mung Ri shook his head, not wanting to believe what this twisted monster was telling him, although he knew deep down joining forces with Sang Ae in the first place was just a desperate attempt to make Eun Mi hers, one that would kill any progress he had already made if Eun Mi ever found out.

He balled both fists as he continued to glare at her.

“You see? Already you know I’m right.” She giggled to herself.

“I can’t believe I chose you of all people to help me.” Mung Ri whispered.

“Well that’s because I was your best chance of getting what you want. Imagine how desperate you must be. Poor Ri Ri.” She made a sickeningly cute face at him. It made him want to gag.

Keep your mouth shut Mung Ri.

“Okay, enough.” He snapped.

“Oh, touchy.” Sang Ae laughed again.

Mung Ri took a deep breath to calm himself.

“Seriously. How are we going to change Chunji’s mind about Eun Mi?” he said slowly and cautiously, watching the tone of his voice.

“Do you really have that little power with your girlfriend?” Sang Ae snapped shaking her head.

“You make it seem like Eun Mi isn’t the girl he thinks he is. I’ll help with that. We’re going to have to make Chunji seem less like her hero as well. Lord knows that boy has done much too much for that girl.”

“Okay, but how Sang Ae?!”

Mung Ri was getting frustrated.

“Do I have to explain everything to you?” she sighed loudly.

“Waiter, two more coffees please. This is going to take a while.”

“Ugh, how long Sang Ae?”

“What’s the rush?” she winked at him, leaning closer to him.

“We have all the time in the world.” She placed her hand on his thigh.

“Yah. What-“

“Oh come on, just because were in this together for different people doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun as well right?” she smirked again, lightly moving her hand further up his leg.

Mung Ri, this is dangerous.

“This is going to be fun.” Sang Ae whispered seductively in his ear.

Mung Ri made no attempt to stop her.

Maybe it will be fun…