Ambushed

Never Question

 

 

 

Chunji stopped and faced his friends again.

“Go tell her you love her damn it!” L.Joe hissed loudly.

“Will you be quiet?!” Chunji whispered fiercely as he marched back over to his friend.

“NO. If you don’t tell her soon, I will. This is getting ridiculous Chunji. You keep getting hurt, and yet you won’t do anything to help yourself!”

“It’s better that I get hurt than she get hurt!” Chunji snapped. “Besides if I say something, and she doesn’t feel the same, I’d lose her completely.” He looked down at his feet.

“Are you an idiot? That girl loves you and only you.” CAP replied.

“Hyung, why is SungGyu holding Eun Mi like that?” Ricky asked curiously, pointing a finger at the stage.

“What are you-“ Chunji glanced up, only to see Infinite’s leader holding Eun Mi from behind, hands on her hips, body pressed against hers, whispering something in her ear.

To anyone else, there wouldn’t have been anything wrong with this. They weren’t actually doing anything.

But the smile that spread across Eun Mi’s face and the look in SungGyu’s eyes gave Chunji chills.

Without thinking, he stepped forward.

“Yah!” He yelled angrily walking toward the stage.

Eun Mi and SungGyu looked up, but it wasn’t Chunji they were looking at.

“What are you doing with my girlfriend?” Mung Ri asked as he reached the edge of the stage, glaring up at them.

“Oh Mung Ri, when did you get here?” Eun Mi asked innocently looking back down at him.

SungGyu still had his hands on her, and they were both looking up with surprised looks on their faces.

“What a lovely couple!” someone said from next to Chunji. He looked around to see who had made the comment.

“They should date for real.” Sang Ae smiled from next to Chunji. “That way Chunji oppa wouldn’t have to waste any more time with that girl.”

“Yah, Sang Ae, what are you saying?” Chunji snapped at her angrily. Tonight was turning out to be terrible.

“I’m just saying, you spend so much time protecting her, you never get to have fun! Come be worry free with me sometimes, okay?” she tugged at his sleeve.

Chunji looked at this girl in disbelief.

“Are you naturally this dense or are you delirious?” Chunji spat. “I don’t want to be around you ever. Eun Mi is worth whatever it is that I need to do. I’m always going to protect her, so please just quit already.”

Chunji pulled his arm out of her grip and pushed past her toward the stage.

“Idiot.” Sang Ae muttered, crossing her arms. She would get him no matter what she had to do.

 

“You didn’t answer my question Eun Mi, what’s going on here?” Mung Ri eyed her and the tall boy standing behind her.

As if Chunji wasn’t enough, know there’s another idiot holding my girlfriend.

“Oh. This is SungGyu. He’s the leader of Infinite. They’re helping with the festival.” Eun Mi smiled.

“Okay…”

Not what I meant.

“I’m teaching her one of our dances.” SungGyu added, finally stepping back from Eun Mi.

“I see. Well if you don’t mind, I’d like to spend some time with my girlfriend.” He held his hand out for Eun Mi.

“And if we do mind?” Woohyun stepped forward.

Mung Ri narrowed his eyes at Woohyun.

“She’s our coordinator for this show. She needs to be here. Don’t you spend time with her every day?”

“That would be my job.” Chunji spoke, climbing the stairs to the stage.

“Chunji shut up.” Eun Mi hit his arm playfully.

“Well it’s true.” He laughed in reply.

“Well, whatever the case, I think its Eun Mi’s choice.” Mung Ri said.

He held out his hand for her once again. Infinite exchanged looks, anticipating Eun Mi’s next move. Chunji looked at Eun Mi, now knowing what he could do.

Why do I feel like I’m being ambushed?

Eun Mi looked from Mung Ri to Infinite to Chunji to Teen Top.

“What’s the big deal?” she asked Mung Ri.

She was the hurt in his eyes. Somewhere inside she felt sorry. But more than anything she didn’t like the feeling of being forced to do something.

“I looked for you earlier Mung Ri, but you weren’t here, and now I’m supposed to be doing something.” She looked at him apologetically. “I’m sorry. Let’s eat together later okay?”

“You do that with Chunji.” Mung Ri replied looking away from her.

“Mung Ri…”

“Kim Eun Mi! Can I see you for a second?” someone else called. Eun Mi looked around to see the president calling her over.

Thank God.

“Sorry everyone, it seems I have to help the president with something else. I’ll see you all in a little.” She said to no one in particular, hopping off the stage.

All 14 boys watched her walk away.

Infinite knew who she would pick. Teen Top knew too.

Now it was just up to Mung Ri, Chunji and Eun Mi to decide.