Camera

Never Question

 

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Eun Mi sighed into her lime green cellphone. Every ring made her feel worse.

Ring.

Eun Mi’s shoulders sank, and she hung up the phone.

She was sitting at the garden she and Chunji loved to be at.

“I wonder why he wouldn’t answer…” Eun Mi thought to herself out loud. She pressed on her phone and watched as the screen lit up. He hadn’t returned her calls or even messaged her yet. He always did.

It’s probably nothing.

Eun Mi bit her lip and sighed.

She was feeling annoyed and tired. She needed someone to just have fun with, and Chunji was apparently out of the question.

Eun Mi got an idea.

Ring. Ring.

“Hey.” She heard Mung Ri answer with a clear tone of happiness.

“Mung Ri~” She sang, happy that at least someone was answering her.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“I’m not sure.” She laughed realizing how strange this must seem to him. “I miss you. Want to have lunch together?”

There was a short pause.

“Sure, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

Eun Mi closed her phone and got up.

Spending time with Mung Ri was probably the best thing for her anyways. Who better to distract a girl than her boyfriend?

Eun Mi took a deep breath and made her way to meet Mung Ri.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Niel asked as he watched Chunji look around for something. Chunji was too distracted to even respond.

“Hyung?” Niel asked again.

Chunji walked over to his bag and moved everything inside.

“CHUNJI!” CAP growled.

Chunji’s head finally snapped up.

“What?” He asked genuinely confused.

CAP sighed. “Niel asked you a question. What are you doing? You’re driving us all insane.”

“Oh. I can’t find my phone.” Chunji answered glancing at Niel before going back to his bag.

“When did you last have it?” Changjo asked getting up to help his hyung.

“Um… I’m not sure.” He answered absentmindedly, still shifting through his belongings.

“Yah.” L.Joe grabbed his wrist. “Stop.”

Chunji glared at him.

“I need to find it.” Chunji said quickly. He didn’t have to explain why, they all knew. Chunji’s phone was used mainly for one thing: talking to Eun Mi. He was always with Teen Top, so they never really needed to talk to him, but when Eun Mi couldn’t be with them, the phone was his best friend.

“Relax. We’ll find it.” Ricky assured him.

 

“Hey there~” Mung Ri smiled as he walked up to Eun Mi. She smiled back at him silently. They hadn’t been alone in a long time, and Eun Mi wasn’t sure where exactly they stood.

“Where should we eat pretty?” Mung Ri asked wrapping am arm around her waist.

“Anywhere. My tummy needs food!” She laughed.

Mung Ri led them to the closest place and they took a seat outside.

“The sunshine feels so nice today~” Eun Mi smiled stretching her arms and taking in the sunlight fully.

Mung Ri smiled at his girlfriend. He had always found her way of acting endearing.

“You look prettier in the sunlight.” He chuckled lightly.

“Thank you.” She blushed.

“You’re welcome.” Mung Ri whispered, leaning across the table before pressing his lips against his girlfriends.

From a few tables down, a phone camera clicked, capturing the couple’s happy moment.

 



 

A/N: Sorry!!!!!! OMG I know, I'm terrible >.< I moved  and I'm barely getting adjusted, so this took a while to get to! I will keep writing, but things are hectic so I'll need a bit of time. Don't lose faith though! Thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting! <3333