in the Airplane

Only Look at Me

Finally after a couple hours i arrive at the airport, i walking in a rush affraid to get late, but..what the heck, there so many people in here, a lot of girls and media, im looking around find out what happen then i see 5 guys as the centre of their attention, they walking even running following them from behind, they must be celebrity or something,  i look at my watch, Oh My! I almost late, then im running like a crazy man, dont care about others.
After check-in i directly go to the boarding room, thankfully im not late, if i late 5 minute they will leave me. At the boarding room in a glance i meet the 5 guys i’ve seen them later, but i walking in a rush to the plane, affraid they really will leave me if im late.  I’m an ontime person, so i will ne much worry if im getting late even almost late.

Huft, finally i already sit on the plane and try to have a sleep, in last few days i didnt have enough sleep, because i’m too excited to had practise for the audition. But suddenly a flight attendants bothering me. “excuse me miss, sorry to disturbing you, would you mine if i see your tickets?”she said politely, “ah of course, is there something wrong?.” I said take the ticket from my purse and give it to her, “No miss,, i just check it out, nothing wrong with your ticket, im sorry once again to disturbing you, have a nice flight miss” she said smile politely then talking with a man in korean, she said my ticket is right and he cant exchange his ticket with mine, but seems that guys insist her to, then talking to me with his rarely english. “im sorry miss, looks theres a missunderstanding with our ticket, i suppose to sit in here, do you want to exchange the seat with me, my sit is pretty comfortable.” He said pointing at the other seat in 2 lines in front of me. “i’m sorry sir, i’m affraid we will get trouble with the flight rule if exchange the seat, isnt it right miss?’ i said to him then ask the flight attendants and she agree with me, but seems he didnt take it easily until someone who wear a cap and big shades come and asking him in korean, he ask what was happen and the guy who talk to me earlier explaining to him. “ah its okay hyun, dont worry, it will be fine.”the guy with cap and bigshades said to that guy and he seems give up and back to his seat.

“im sorry for uncomfortable, he is my assistant, sometimes he’s doing too much, im sorry.” He said ask an apologize while sit beside me and wear teh safety belt because we’re about to take off. “ah, its okay, thats his job by the way. “ i said smile to him, hmm he’s looks familiar to me, ah he’s one of the five guys who cased by the bunch of girls at the airport. “hmm, can i ask you something?” i brave my self to ask him. “yes, of course.” He answer open his shades and show his eye-smile, his eyes definitely lost. “are you a celebrity or something? Later i’d seen you and your friend chased by group of girls who taken picture of you.” “ah, yeah, we’re singing and else, kinda a boy group.” He answer it shyly. “aah...i’m sorry i didnt know you, did you always chased by them? Arent that scary?” i ask him again and he looks confuse. “ah, i’m sorry i’m asking too much, actually i’m nervous when the plane is going to take off..bad habit right?” i said smirk to him. “ah its okay, yeah we almost all the time, we already get used with it.” He said smile, hmm.. he is a nice guy as a famous people. “hmm.. you really a nice guy as a famous one.” I said praise him. “ah you’re too much. By the way is it okay for you wearing that outfit? It will be cool when we up there and i heard a lil bit chilly in New york now?” he ask me pointing my outfit, then i realize i just wear a thin loose sleveless shirt which shown a lil bit of my bra from aside , a hotpants and the knee-protector. Why i didnt bring my sweater and this protector arrgghh.. “Oh my!! Its embarasing! No wonder people were looking at me strange earlier” i said covering my face with my hands “ i was just finished my practice then got a phone call from my silly boss and told me to immediately fly back to NY...so annoying right? He ruinned my holiday.” I explain to him. “here wear my jacket, you will get a cold.” He smile and offering his jacket. “ no, its okay, i will wear this blanket and ask an extra to the flight attendant.” I said smile. “hm, I’m Emily by the way.” I said introduce my self and longing my hands for a hand shake. “i’m Young bae, nice to know you Emily.” He said shake my hands with his smile.
After 10 hours flight finally we arrive in New York, “hey em, here wear my jacket, you really need it or people will looking at you strange again, i have other jacket in my bag.” he said giggling and give me his jacket. “haha, funny, thanks, but how could i give it back to you? “ i ask him confuse. “just make sure you bring it when you back to Seoul.” “hmm, then can you give me your number? Eh  sorry i didnt mean anything, just will call you if i’m in Seoul.” I said a lil bit ashame. “ my phone with my manager, can i write it on your phone?” “sure” then i give him my phone and he call his number from my phone. “okay here my number and i already get yours.” He said smile and give back my phone. “okay, thanks for the jacket and the convo bae, really erased my nervous.” “ ah its okay, nice to meet you Emily.”

Taeyang POV

Hmm...this girl is so nice, she talking too much but i like it, i feel comfort by the way, its so rare in fact this is our first met. Oh, i’m wondering when will we meet again. i think i’m falling to her.

 

*_____*

Hi Guys, new chapter...dont forget to drop your comment and subscribe

Thanks

Hope you enoy it :)