Chap 17

Only Look at Me

"are you really wanna go Em?" Jihye unnie ask me crying. "I have no reason to stay anymore" I said try to stay strong, "but how about dance?" Heejung unnie ask me try to chance my decision. "I'm sorry unnie, I'm gonna miss you a lot." I said hug them. "I'm already miss you Em." Jihye sobbed.

Suddenly my door bell is ring, I stand up and open the door. "Jiyongie? What are you doing in here?" I ask him surprise. "Are you really gonna leave Seoul?" He ask me curious. "Yes, my flight is in the next 3 hours." I said welcoming him to in. "I'm sorry Em. Its all because of me." He said in sorry expression. "Its okay Ji, however I know that he didn't trust me, its enough for me." I said smile awkwardly. "Did he know you will leaving?" he ask me wondering. "Sooner or later he will know by him self." I said smirk. "Ok guys, its time now. Thanks a lot for everything, I'm so glade can work with all of you. send my regards to everyone, sorry I can't say goodbye to them." I said hugging them one by one. "Let me drive you to the airport." Jiyong offer me a ride. "Thanks ji, my taxi is waiting. Bye guys." I said entering the taxi and waving my hands to them before my taxi start the engine.

GD POV

Soon after she leave I call youngbae. "Hey ji." He asnwer the phone. "Bae, where are you?" I ask him. "I'm at home." He said flat. "Do you know she will leaving now?" I ask him "so what?" He answer don't care. "You stupid morron, how come you didn't trust your own girl friend, and trust your jerk friend like me? She's the honest girl I've know, and as you know, I'm the one who kiss her, she's not, she even push me down." I said almost yelling. "What do you mean, but you said?" He said confuse. "I'm sorry bae, I thought I will get her with that way, but she loves you more. I'm sorry bae." I said full regreting. "Oh gosh Ji, why you just say it? What time her flight?" he said sounds full of regret. " In the next 3 hours." I said then he hang up the phone.

YB POV

I took my car key and driving to the airport like a crazy, and in the middle my way to airport I'm stuck in the traffic jam, oh God, its an hour to go, Em, please wait for me. Not so long after finally I can slip off from the traffic jam and reach the airport in 45 minutes. As I arrive there, I'm running looking all flight with destination to New York but I can't find her.

I call Jiyong. "Ji, what time her flight?" I ask him " sorry bae, she just fly in 5 minutes ago." When I heard his word, my knee feel faint, I drop, I feel so weak. I'm sorry Em, for not trusting you. I'm a fool.