Chap 24

Only Look at Me

Its already 8pm, and I think I can't come to Jay's studio with this feeling. I text him I can't come because tiredness and I decided to back home, I took my car key and Bae's Cd.

On my way back home, after a struggle with my self,finally I gave up and listening his song, the song is told about how much he love me, how regret he was with what he was done, and how much he lost without me. I feel sad and regret at the same time, down deep inside my heart, his name still written in it, even I also love Jay. and somehow it brings back the old memory with Bae, how happy I was and what is that? Suddenly I see a bright light in front of me...Oh my God..that's...BRAKK!!!

Jay POV

Its 8.30pm I'm having my late dinner with my friend at the restaurant near the office, and I still haven't got text or call from her, she suppossed to be at home now. I'm trying to call her a few time but she didn't pick up my phone until finally she call me back, "Yoboseyo, gee boo, where are you? Why you didn't pick up my phone, I'm worried to dead you know!." I answer the phone with worry tone. "I'm sorry, this is Ms. Jang phone, with whom I'm speaking" the voice over there ask me, mwo? Who is that woman? Where is Emily, why she didn't pick up my phone I ask with my self confuse. "This is Jay, Park Jae bum, her boyfriend, who is this? Where is Emily?" I am asking her confuse. "Ah, Mr. Park, I'm ___ from ___ hospital, later I'm trying to call her family, but I can't reach them." What hospital? "Hospital?! What happen with her, is she okay? Her family are on LA, she lives here alone." I answer her with worry and curious tone. "So you are her closest one. Ms. Jang got an accident, she is in our hospital now, maybe you can come to here." She explaining. "What?! Accident?! Was it bad? How is she?" I ask her shock and curious, when I heard she got an accident my knee felt so weak. "You better come here soon, doctor will explain to you completely." "Okay, I'll go now." I said hang up the phone then rushingly take my car key and drive as fast as I can to the hospital.

As I arrive at the hospital I walking fast almost running to her room wich the nurse told me earlier. When I'm at her room I see her laying on the bed with bandage on her head, and some bruises on her pretty face.oh God...what happen to her..I feel my world is fall when I see her powerless like that..God, can I replace her? I don't wanna see her in pain or worst I don't wanna losing her. I walking closer to her and take a seat beside the bed and hold her hands. "Babe, I'm here, You have to survive. You are a strong. Don't leave me." I said weak almost crying when I heard a footstep come, he is the doctor.

"Are you Ms. Jang boyfriend?" He ask me for making sure. "Yes, I'm park jae bum. What happen to her doc? Is she gonna be okay?" I ask him trying to calm down. "She got an accident, her car crashed the road block pretty hard and her left arm is crack, and she got a hard collision on her head." He explaining to me what happen to her. "What is the effect from the hard collision on her head doc?" I'm ask him and start to more worry about her. "We still can't make sure, she hasn't awake yet. Just wait for a while until she wake up." He said calming me down the walking out of the room.

I'm sit back to the chair near her, and praying while hold her hands. Suddenly I feel a movement from her hand, I directly looking up to her, she open her eyes and seems she's get a pain from her head. "Em, you awake? Ah thank god. Are you okay?" I ask her excited so happy. "Ah...eh..where am I? Who are you?" She ask me confuse. What?! She didn't recognize me? I feel like my heart been shooted by a titanium bullet. Scared, worry, and heartbroken covering me, how come she didn't? "You didn't know me?" I ask her making sure and she give me a confuse look for the answer. "Wait I will call the doctor and nurse to check you up." I said while push the emergency button with my mix feeling. "Eh..do you know where is Young bae?" She said while hold her headache, what!! My heart feels like shooted twice and stronger than before.