Chap 26

Only Look at Me

Jay POV

Finally I can calming down my emotion, I should think clearly now, its for her not for mine. So I decided to meet up with Youngbae at the coffee shop near his office building.

"What's up hyung, its so sudden, where is Em?" He greet me while take a seat in front of me. "Have you order a coffee?" I ask and he nodded for the answer and not so long after his coffee come. "I wanna ask you a favor, I hope you can help me." I ask him with serious tone. "It sounds a serious one, I will help you if I can." He said with warm smile. "Emily got an accident on her way home yesterday, her car crashed the road block, pretty hard, and now she is in hospital." I said try to calm my self. "What? How that could happen? is she okay? What happen with her?" He ask start worry. "She's got an amnesia and had a lil bruises on her face and arm." I said lowing my head. "Oh my God! How that can be happen? I can't believe it!" He said didn't believe it. "It because the hard collision she's got on her head." I explaining cool. "I'm sorry to hear that hyung. Is anything I can help?" He ask me worry. "Actually I'm gonna ask you a big help. In her case, she's trapped in one memory on her past,...which is the memory when she was with you." I explained to him, oh God..why it so hard. "What do you mean hyung? I don't get it?" He ask me confuse. "It means she only remember you, she don't remember me." I said take a deep breath. "Bae, I know you are a good man, and its hard since you busy, but I want you help her to remember everything." I said looking to his eyes signs my sincerity. "Hyung, you know I would do everything to help her, but is it okay for you? I mean you know our history." He said making sure. "I don't have any choice bae, I can't push her to remember in fact she didn't. So would you?" I ask him once again. "I will hyung, I can hold my solo activities." He said hold my hands "I'm so sorry for her condition hyung."

YB POV

Oh GOD! Why it should came to Emily. I feel so hurt heard her like that, and I feel so sorry for Jay hyung, it must be hard for him, accepting his girlfriend didn't remember him but her exboyfriend. But she only remember me? Did she still..?

"But there's one more thing I want to ask. I hope you know the boundaries. I trust you bae." He said hold my back. "I try my best hyung." I said with warm smile, actually I'm not sure if I can keep the boundaries when I'm with Emily, I can't lie I still love her until now, But looking at his face, he really broke and he trust me so I will try it . "Ah and there is one thing, is this yours? Its on Em's car when the accident." He give me a cd. "Yes its mine, how could she get it?" I ask him confuse, aahh..I know how she got it. "I don't know, ok bae, I'll leave first, keep contact me." He said walking out of the cafe.

Not so long after I leave the cafe and go back to the office, I need to meet someone who was behind all this.