Chap 12

Only Look at Me

While my day off I always wake up late, enjoying my sleep, but unfortunately not today, my phone is ring disturbing my sleepc 'aish who's call me when I'm sleeping?' I said frustation to my self, I'm looking at the screen, it was Youngbae. "Yah Youngbae-ah! What the heck you call me when I'm sleeping!." I said angry. "Aigoo this girl, hey its already late morning, don't you know what time right know?." He said chuckle. "I don't know, I just awake" I said confuse. "Aigoo, babe its 10 am already." He chuckle again, wait..did he call me baby? Then I remember ah we officially a couple now I smile to myself. "Oh my, no wonder I felt hungry in my sleep, I haven't a breakfast." I said giggle. "Aigoo this girl. Take a shower now, I will pick you up in half an hour, we'll going to one place." He said give me a command. "Where will we go?" I ask confuse. "Secret, remember just wear a casual clothes and bring an extra clothes and don't wear high heels. See you babe." He said hang up the phone.

Done with shower, I decided to wear a white sleveless loose shirt and a floral denim short pants with a pair of pink canvas shoes and put a light make up on my face and let my hair fall naturally. Then put in one extra t-shirt and a skinny jeans to my bag.

YB Pov

"Hey, you on time." She said let me in. "Here a food for you, you must be starving now." i give her a lunch box. "Aigoo..thanks babe, I'm so starving, unnie didn't left me anything" she hug me and smile like a lil child get a candy, and yeah her smile is so sweet, as sweet as candy. "Did you make this by yourself?" She ask while eat the food. " Hey, don't talk when you chewing your food, no, I bought it." I said while give her a glass of water then watching her eat she so pretty even when she eat. "hmm...so delicious, thanx for the food babe." She said when she finish her food. "Ok, are you ready? We go now." "Yep, I'm ready" she said taking her bag on her shoulder then we walk out from her apartement. "Hey,why you suddenly be a cool guy now?" She teasing me when we already in my car. "As you know I'm a cool guy since long time." I said with my proud smile and she chuckle "so where will we go now?" She ask curious. "I told you its a secret." I said smile then starting the engine.

After few hours finally we arrive at my friend's beach house. "Here we are" I said unbuckle m y seat belt. "Wow..its so beautiful.." She amaze by the beach view in front of us. "I always wants to bring my girl to here, this is my fave place. Let's go inside"

Emily POV

After we put our bag at the room, we go out enjoying the beach with sit at the bench at the terrace which have the beach as the scenery. "So what else do you want to do with your girl while your here?" I ask teasing him while shiping my fruit punch. "First I want to sit in here together with my girl enjoying the beach while her head laying on shoulder." Then I lay my head on his shoulder "like this?" I ask make sure and he nodded for a right answer, "then what?" I ask curious. "Hey, in a minute, just enjoy it for a while." He chuckle and we giggle then keep in silent for a while enjoying the beach. "Then, I want playing on the beach with my girl." He said breaking the silence. "But I don't bring my bikini." I said pouted. "Its ok with that." He said pointing at my wear while he open his tshirt and his jeans, reveal his beach short, deg..why my heart beat so fast looking at his barely chest, eventhough I often see him like that. "Come on" he said pull my hand. And we playing around on the beach until the sunset, then we sit on the beach enjoying the beautiful scenery. "Babe, its so beautiful." i said looking at the sunset while resting my head on his shoulder. "Yes, it is, but you are the most beautiful in this world." He said caressing my hair.