Chap 22

Only Look at Me

 Taeyang POV

After having a photoshot for our newest CF, Seungri insist us to have a time together and this time he will treat us a coffee.  "trust me hyung, their coffee is so delicious."  He convince us "How do you know?"  Daesung ask him.  " My friend had bought it for me, he said the place is cozy too."  He said confident.  "Your friend better be right, if their not.."  Top hyung .  "Hyung.." He said pouting.  

 "Here we are, come on hyong" he said opening the van's door. "Hmm, the place looks cozy and not too noisy." Jiyong said looking the place when he come out from the van and I follow him from behind, Oh my! Isn't Em's coffee shop."What's up hyung?" Seungri ask me confuse with my reaction "ah, its ok." I said smile to him. "Come on hyung." Seungri ask us to entering the shop, and thankfully not too many people right now. After we ordering we sit at the corner so people not too paying attention at us. I carefully looking around the place, wondering where is she. "What's up bae? Are looking for something?" Jiyong ask me confuse. "Ah, nothing, the place is nice." I said smile.

Emily POV

"Em, can I borrow your laptop, I need to open my email from my producer-friend from LA." He said ask a permission. "You can use it as long as you want Boo, I'm going to help my staff, some of my staff not come." I said give him a kiss on his forehead. "But we still will go right?" "Of course, after you' finish your thing." I said smile before I walking off the room.

Actually its not too busy in here, so I just checking up at the cashier computer. "Noona, can you help me delivering these coffee to the table back there, I need go to the restroom, ___ still serving other customer." He ask me a help. "Aigoo..just go quickly." I said chuckles then go delivering the coffee.

"Sorry for waiting  too long, here's your coffee." I said while placing the coffee at the table. "Emily? Is that you?" One of them call my name, how did he now my name, when I look up see his face, oh my! Jiyong! Seungri! Top oppa and daesung there too, also Bae. "Noona?! Long time no see!." Seungri stand up and hug me. "Oh, hi guys." I smile warmly and hug each of them. "Are you work in here?" Top oppa ask me. "Actually she's the owner" Bae said smile looking at me. "Oh so you two already met?" Seungri ask us curious. "Your place is so nice Em, cozy enough." Jiyong said distract the convo. "Thanks Ji, very nice to meet you all together."I said smile warmly, yeah no doubt I miss them, they were my friends too."If I'm not insist them, they won't, its all because of me." Seungri said proud then follow a poke on his head by top and daesung which make us giggles. "since you are my special guest, I have something for you.wait a minute" I said smile and excuse my self for a while to bring them my brand new cupcakes.

When I'm in the service are to take some cupcakes, Jay come and hug me from behind. "Here you are, I've been searching you everywhere." He said kissing my neck. "Jay, its a public place, everybody will looking at us." I said release his hug, suddenly I feel uneasy, I'm afraid if they see us like that, not they he actually. "Where have you been?" He said while playing with the hem of my apron. "Eh, I meet my old friends, do you want to see them?" I ask him while take the tray with cupcakes on it. "Do I know them?" "Probably." "Okay then, I'm happy can meet your friends." He said smile then following me.

Gdragon POV

"So that's the reason why you act so strange? Why you didn't told me you've met her?" I ask Bae curious. "Cause there's nothing I have to told you about." He said flat while playing with his phone, I know he is nervous now.

In a glance I see Emily with somebody in the service area, oh my, he hug her? Is he her boyfriend? Then I see her take a glance at our place and feel uneasy when her BF kiss her, why I feel something strange in here.

Oh they coming. "Hi guys, this is my brand new cupcakes special for you, plus its for free." She said placing the plate with cupcakes on it on the table. "So they are your friends? Hi guys, what's up?" Jay ask her then greeting us, so Jay is her BF. "So you all know each other, what a small world." She said smile awkwardly. "So Em, will we going now?" He ask her soft. "yes, guys, sorry I can't stay longer with you, there something I have to do. Enjoy yourself while here, you can order everything you want, its will be my treat." She said excuse her self while hugging  me and other for said goodbye, then walking away from us. "Can we going home now? I feel tired." Bae said stand up then walking away to our van. "But hyung what about the cupcakes?" Seungri ask confuse. "You can take that away, just ask the waitress." Daesung said then walking out the shop, follow by me and Top hyung.

Since we going back to dorm, Bae locked hisself in his room. He only come out from his room if he want to eat or drink and not talking to anybody. I decided to talk with him, I knock on his door and he open it. "Hi bae, can I come in?" I ask him and he please me to come. "Are you okay?" I said while sit on the chair near him while he sit on his bed and continue using his laptop. "Do you want talk about it with me?" I ask him carefully. "About what?" He take a glance at me. "Emily." "There's nothing have to talk about her." He said cool. "Don't you want her back? You don't love her anymore?" I said begin unpatient. "Enough Ji, She with somebody else now." He said in serious expression. "But she looks still love you too, I could see it from her attitude and from the way she looked at you." I said convince him. "Stop it Ji, she's happy now, she said that to me. I don't wanna ruin her happy life." He said with sad tone. "She's more happy when she's with you." "So you want me mess her relationship and make her sad again? Its that what you want? Gee's Ji! Won't you go away and leave me alone here?." He said piss off. "Allright." I said walking off his room