Chap 19

Only Look at Me

Jay POV

I'm awake this morning with the beautiful image in front of me, laying on my chest, aahh... The person I miss a lot this 2 years that I wanna be with every second. I caressing her hair softly, afraid to wake her up, but I did, she wake up and smile softly looking at me. "Morning Love" I said smile caressing her cheek. "Morning Jay" she said smile soft. "Ah, what time is it now?" She said rubbing her eyes then looking at her watch on the side table. "what?! Jay! Why you didn't wake me up earlier?" She stand up panic and rushing go to the bathroom. "I'm about too,but looking at you while you were sleep more attract me..." I said smile to her. "okay I will make you a breakfast." I said giggling, stand up and go to the kitchen and make her a smoked beef sandwich, her fave.

Not so long after she come out, done with shower. "Ah, Em, Why you looks so pretty just with those jeans and shirt, but you looks more pretty without it." I smirk give her a back hug. "Aigoo, why my boyfriend is so ert." She chuckles. "Even so, you love this ert man right?" I kiss her neck light. "Ahh...yeah I don't know why I love this ert man." She said give a light kiss on my lips and linger her hands on my neck. "Are you wanna go back to bed and be late for a minute or go to the coffee shop now? Instead if you change your mind." I said smirk when she cup my face and caressing my cheek. "Oh my! I'm gonna be late now." She said start panic. "Come on, I'll drive you and this your breakfast, smoked beef sandwich." I said put my car key and give her a lunch box. "Omo, gomawo yeobo." She said in aegyo expression. "Aishh..so cute, are you really wanna go now? Can we skip it?" I said hold her waist and wink at her. "Aigoo..come on Jay, this is my first day, I don't want to be a bad influence to my employee." She said whinning and walk to the door. "Okay..okay..let's go!." I said following her walk out the room.

Emily POV

"So, here we are." He said stop the car in front of the coffee shop. "Aishh..why I become a lil nervous?" I said put on my blazer. "You can do it, plus you looks so beautiful." He said hold my hands. "Thanks Jay, do you want to come in? I will make you a delicious choco latte." I said smile looking at him. "Ah, no, I won't ruin your first day. Just go inside, I will pick you up when you finish." He said smile. "Okay, see you Jay." I said kiss his lips, then go out from the car and walking in to the shop.

When I entering the shop, a girl standing near the door, she is the supervisor who taking care this cafe while my aunt not here. Then she introduce me to other employee and take me looking around the cafe, not too big and not too small, cozy enough and simple, I like it.

I'm learning all the document and all the financial books, and I don't know know what time is it until there's a beep on my phone, it was from Jay said that he already waiting for me outside on the parking area, oh my! Its already 7, oh I'm so drowning into my job already.

I rushingly walking out my office to see him outside, until I accidentally bump into someone. "Ah, I'm sorry miss, its my false. I'm sorry I will give you a new coffee." I said ask an apology to her and bowing a few time reflect that I'm sorry. "Emily, is that really you?" She said trying to looking at me carefully, I slowly looking at her . "Gosh..oh my Jihye unnie!" I said excited and hug her. "Emily! You looks more pretty, what are you doing in here?" She said excited while holding my hands. "I'm handling this shop for my aunt, oh unnie, I miss you so much." I said hug her once again. "Me too, too bad I'm in a rush now, we will meet again next time and you owe me lot of story. Bye Em, I gotta go now." " Ah, okay then see you next time." I said waving my hand to her while she walking out the door.

"Hey, what happen with you bee?, you looks so happy?" He ask me confuse when I'm entering his car. "Ah, I meet my old friend, let's go home, I'm so tired." I said smile to him and give him a light kiss on his lips.