Chap 10

Only Look at Me

Tonight we all gather at YG night Club celebrate Jiyong's birthday, all his friend and most YG family are in here. "Happy Bday Jiyongie" everybody shouted when he blew up the candles and toss the glass of their drink.

Everybody is having fun, talking, drinking, joking around and dancing like there's no tomorrow. While we're dancing in a glance I see a girl who I never seen before approaching Jiyong, they seems so close. "Unnie, who is she?I never see her before" I ask to Jihye unnie a bit yell, "ah, she is Kiko, Jiyong on-off partner" she said yell to me and back to dance, I smile then dancing with them again.

"Unnie, I wanna go to the rest room." I said excuse my self to Jihye unnie. I walking off the dance floor towards the rest room. When I'm closer to the restroom, I heard a girl moan then I see a couple is making out in front of the rest room door. 'Aigoo..can they search another place but this place, I really want to pee' then I brave my self to interupt them. "Eh, I'm sorry, I don't mean to bothering you, but I really need to go inside." I said a bit shy looking at them like that, "ah, I'm sorry" the girl said sorry to me, when I see the man..oh my that Jiyong I looking at him surprise. "Eh Emily?!" He said shock. "Oh you know her?" The girl ask him curious. "Ah, she is Emily, our dancer." He said introduce me to her with his awkward smile. "I'm Kiko, hmm Emily, ah Emily the girl who will be your lead dancer?" She said smile friendly to me. "Ah, sorry for being rude, but I really need go inside." I said smile awkwardly.

Aah, finally I said to myself then wash my hand, I see her reflection on the mirror just come out from other room. "Ah hi, Emily right?" She said friendly, hmm she really pretty, Jiyong is so stupid playing behind her. "Ah, Kiko-ssi" I said smile awkwardly. "So you are Jiyong new dancer? Oh, I remember he said you will have a couple dance isn't right?" She said smile, her smile is so adorable, what Jiyong told her? Weird. "Ah yeah." I said awkward. "Did Ji flirting on you?" She ask as if nothing wrong, "it would be so weird if he didn't." Wow she is understand him so much, "its ok, I won't slap or bite you. So what's your answer?." She said curious. "I said no." I said worry about her response. "What? You rejected him? No way? Why?" She said very curious, 'weird, why she didn't mad at me? I mean she know his BF or Ex flirt with other girl' "he's not my type, he's too womanizer to me." I said smile. "What? Hahaha, you really different. He's right. By the way nice to meet you Em, and just call me Kiko." She said smile walking out the room. 'Wew, I wondering how their relationship are' I said to my self then I walk out the room towards the VIP room.

Before I reach the door, I feel someone hold my hand and pull it, he's Jiyong. "Hey..Ji? What happen?" I said wondering. "That's, that's not like as you have seen before, I just lil bit high and ... I don't have any relationship with her again, I'm over with her." He said explaining. "Hey chill Ji, I'm okay with you, I mean you can do it with other girl and I'm really okay with it." I said smile calming him down. "But,.." He said interupt me. "Its Ok, Ji. I really am. You are GDragon and that's exactly what I mean before. Ah there's one thing, she more worth than other girls, she know you so much. Don't let her go again Ji." I said smile and kiss his cheek then leave him alone.