Chap 15

Only Look at Me

YB POV

Finally the world tour has ended successfully, and as a reward Yang sajangnim give us 3 days off and have a rest at his friend villa somewhere in Japan, all of us, inc the crew and the dancer. We had a lot of fun together in these 2 days, and tonight we ended the vacation with having a barbeque party near the beach.

"Hey, where's another meat?" Manager hyung ask while grill the meat. "Emily and Jihye go to take it, I'll go help them." I said stand up and go to the kitchen, when I at the kitchen I hear their talking. "So, are you already make decision?" Jihye ask em while put the meat at the food container. "What decision?" Em ask her back. "Don't act like you don't know, stay or go back? its already a year." She ask em a lil worry. "Don't talk about this tonight unnie, tonight is about we're having fun, beside you know the answer." She said smile cheerfully, " finish, come on give this to them, they must ran out the meat." She said ready walk off the kitchen, and I step back leaving that room fast so they won't know I was there.

I'm back to the beach and sit down at the place I was sit. "Where's the meat bae?" Seunghyun hyung ask me. "They will come." And not so long after they come bring the meat and give it to manager hyung. "Already miss me babe?" She approaching me and sit beside me. "Ah, yeah." I said a bit stutter, thank god daesung and seungry come and ask her to dance when she about to ask what happen with me. Yeah, actually I feel a bit mad with her, she never mention about that 'one year' and whatever is that I afraid if her decision is go back to NY.

Emily POV

Suddenly he acted so strange, he keep in silence even everybody were dancing and laughing around, seems he's thinking about something. Its already late of night, the barbeques party is over and all of us back to room to have a rest for tomorrow check out. "Babe, are you okay?" I ask him while pull his hand when he about entering his room. "I'm alright." He said cool. "Can we talk for a moment?" I said pointing at the bench at the terrace. "What's wrong babe, you looks so quite tonight." I said hold his hands. "Nothings wrong." He said smile awkwardly try to convince me. "Come on babe, don't lie to me." I said insist him. "Aishh...okay, I can't lie to you. I just confuse and mad of you." He said pouting. "Angry with me? About what?" I ask confuse. "Why you never tell about the "one year" rule? I heard your convo with Jihye at the kitchen. Are you going back to LA?" he said a bit disappointed. "Aigoo, you spy-ing me?" I chuckle and he looks a bit piss off. "Okay, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it, its just my dad's rules, he said after a year work in here I can choose to continue or if I don't like I can go back and taking care his bussiness, and I guess you know what my decision is." I said explaining. "Ooh, so you will staying?" He ask wondering. "All the things I love are in here, Dance and Love, so why I should go back?" I said cup his face. "I'm sorry babe, I just don't wanna lose you." He pouted. "Aigoo, you are so cute." I give him a light kiss on his lips and he smile widely. "I love you Em." He said hugging me tight.

"hey its getting late, let's go to sleep." He yawning while caressing my hair. "You go first, I'm not sleepy, I will have a hot choco milk first." I said while we entering the villa's. "You want me accompany you?" "No, its ok, you looks so tired. Just go to sleep." "Ok, text me if you need me, nite babe." He said give me a light kiss.

GD POV

suddenly I feel so thirsty, I go to the kitchen then I see Emily sit down on the chair looking the mug deeply, what's wrong with her? Did they really have a fight? I was saw them talking with serious expression at the terrace before I go to my room.

"hi Em, not sleep yet?" I ask her while take a sit beside her with a glass of water on my hand. "Ah, just having a glass of hot choco milk before bed." She said smile, "How's Kiko? Is she good?" She ask me while sip her drink. "I don't know, maybe she is." I said act cool, why she mention her. "Maybe? Aren't you still together?" She ask confuse. "We break up." I said flat. "Ah, too bad, she is a nice girl." She said smile. ah that smile why suddenly I miss that smile and feel wanna own it. "Oh my, did anyone said your getting prettier this day?" I said smile. "Aish..your so chessy Ji..by the way youngbae did." She said giggling. "Of course he did, his your BF." I said smirk ..', why you should name him now.' I said growl to my self. We talking and laughing, ah more she laugh and smile, more I wanna make her mine. Then suddenly I see a glance of someone beside the door, its looks like youngbae, ah maybe its my chance to get her, sorry Bae. I move my face closer with her, and without she realize I landed my lips on her soft lips. She looks surprise then push me. "For God shake Ji! What the hell are you doing?! I can't believe you!." She said angry then leave me alone in the kitchen, and when I look on the door, he wasn't there anymore.