Chap 15

Only Look at Me

Youngbae POV

After finish playing around the beach, we go inside the house to take a shower and change our clothes, separately for sure then we prepare our stuff to go back to Seoul.

"Youngbae-ssi, do you wanna come home now?" the ahjussi ask me when I'm waiting emily at the family room. "Ah, ne ahjussi." I answer him. "Its seems you can't go home tonight, because the electricity at the next village is down, it will be dangerous for you driving in the dark." He explaining. "Really? Oh its too bad. Okay then ahjussi, we will stay in here tonight." I said smile to him. "I already make a dinner for you at the dining room, please enjoy it." "Ah, thank you so much ahjussi." I said smile and bow to him when he left.

Not so long after, she came out from the room. "Hi, I'm ready now, let's go." "It seems we have to stay tonight, the electricity at the next village is down, it will be dangerous if we driving in the dark." I explaine to her. "Ah...okay, so what are we doing now? Actually I'm starving." She said giggle. "Me too, come on, ahjussi already make it for us." I said lead her to the dining room.

After finish the dinner, we decided to have a rest. Then I don't know this is unfortunately or fortunately, there's only one room is available in here, the others is being renovation, it means we share a room together. "Are you okay if we share?" I ask her wondering while we're laying on the bed, she looks uneasy. "Ah I'm okay with it, whereas we're a couple now. I'm so happy today babe, gomawo." She said with her adorable smile facing me. "I'm happy too. But why you looks uneasy now?" I ask her curious. "Ah..actually I'm not really comfy with my clothes, you see sleep with skinny jeans and tee." she said pouting "You can wear my shirt, it will big enough to you." I said while let off my shirt. "Ah, what about you?" "Its okay, actually I usually not wearing a shirt when I sleep." I said a bit shy give my shirt to her then she go to bath room to change.

Not so long after she come out then come up to the bed with my shirt on her, wow she looks more pretty on it, and actually its make me turn on a bit. "So, what else do you wanna do with your girl babe? Is it count?" She said while laying her head on my chest and smug me, and suddenly my heart pounding so fast omo this girl, really like teasing me. Then I lite up her chin make an intense eyesight with her, "this is the most thing I wanna do with you." I said smile then kiss her kissable lips, "I love you Em." I said break the kiss, "I love you too bae." She said kiss me back softly.