chap 4

Only Look at Me

Its been a week I've been in Seoul since Hee Jung unnie call me. And finally after have a lot practiced for whole this week, we have a joint practice with the artist on their company studio.

The building is so awesome, I never stop wow-ing everytime I walk into it. Until we walk in the coridor where so much picture of their artist hanging on the wall. "hey Em, we will work with them." Jihye unni pointing on all the picture, then I stop my eyes to one picture that I'm sure I have met them somewehre, 'what?! Isn't that him? Aren't they' I ask surprisely to myself. "With them too?" I pointing on Bigbang picture I try to act cool. "Yeah, this time are their concert." Then suddenly I remember my promise to call Youngbae if I arrive in Seoul. "Unni, can I have a phone call for a while? I will come after you later." I excuse myself to dismiss from the group for a while. "Okay, call me if you get lost." She said walk away.

I'm looking their picture once again with a smile on my face, really a rare coincidence while I dial his number.

Youngbae POV

We're on the studio listening Jiyong's new song while we're waiting for the practice time. "Hey hyung, you have a phone call. Why did you make it Vibrate mode?" Seungri said tell that my phone is on, I look at the screen its an unknown number then I pick up the phone.

"Yoboseyo." I said answering the phone. "Yoboseyo, may I speak with Dong Youngbae?" Eh, girl? her voice sound familiar "Yes, this is me speaking."I answer carefully. "Hi Youngbae, how are you? This is Emily." . "Emily? But your number? Eh, you are in Seoul?! Where are you now?!" I ask exciting. "Hey dude, chill! right now I'm in a building and I'm standing in front of your big picture with your friend. You looks good on it." She said mysteriously. "Hey,is this a quiz time? where are you exactly?" I ask her giggling covering my big wondering and excitment on the same time. "I'm in an agency building. is this your company artist wall of fame?" She said giggling. "What?! You're here? Stay at there, I'll be there in a second" I said exciting then hang up the phone and rushingly walk out from the studio left them questioning.

Emily POV

Not so long after he come "hi Emily, how are you?." He said greeting me with hug while try to catch his breathe. "Hi bae, I'm good, you look good too." I said smile, let off the hug. "So, you got that job?" He ask while lead me to the cafetaria and sit on there. "Yeah, finally." I said smile. "And what are you doing in here?" He ask wondering, "I'm working." "Working? Your job is a dancer right? Are you dance to us?" He guessing and ask me carefully and I answer him with nodded. "Woa..what a coincidence, I'm looking forward to work with you." He said smile happily. "My pleasure." I said giggling, then a bip sound from my phone, it was a text from jihye unnie. "Sorry bae, I have to go to practice room, they will starting." I said excuse my self. "Appearently we have the same practice, let's go together." He said smile and stand up. Lead me to the practice room.