Chap 23

Only Look at Me

"Boo, are you okay I can't pick you up today?" He said in sorry expression through the phone. "Its okay Boo, beside I bring my car today, so its ok. Good luck with your recording." I said calm his down. "Ok then, it will be more great if you stop by after your work." He said with happy tone. "Who said that? Aisshh...can ___ not told you everything?" I said a bit piss off when I know my assistant told him my plan, FYI she one of his fans, so you know. "Hey, its ok, don't blame her ok. See ya Boo, be careful. Love you." He said giggles. "Yeah. I love you too." I said hang up the phone then continue my work.

Ah finally its done, and I'm getting my self ready to go to Jay's studio and suddenly there's a knock on my door, my assistant come with pale face. "Hey ___ what happen with you? Did you see a ghost?" I ask her worried. "Anni unnie.. You have a guest! He's GDragon!" She said a bit hysteric. "Aigoo..calm down, please him to come in." I said to her. "Unnie, can you ask his signature for me, I'm his fans." She said excited. "Aigoo..didn't you said you are Jay's no.1 fans?" I chuckled. "Yeah, Jay oppa still number 1, please unnie." She beging me with her puppy expression. "Ok, bring him in" I rolled my eyes, and soon she disappear from my sight.

Not so long after he come in to my room. "Emily..long time no see." He said greet me with hug. "How are you Ji? You looks so great, no wonder my assistant insist me to get your signature for her." I giggle then please him to sit down. "So she's my fans?". "I don't know for sure, she said she's Jay's fans too. So what's bring the great Jiyongie come to my small place?" I said . "Couldn't an old friend come to see you?" He said act with sad expression. "How is Kiko? You still together right?" And he answer with shy nod, "ah, I knew it." I said smile satisfy. "So how about you and Jay?" He ask me "we're good" I said smile. "With Youngbae?" He ask curious. "We're good too." I said confuse. "Actually I come, wanna talk about it, you and bae. Both of you can't hide it from me." He said with serious expression. "What do you mean?" I ask more confuse. "I know it from your eyes, you still love him like he did until now." "Please Ji, I was love him, and now I'm with Jay." I said convince him. "Forget about Jay, just be honest with your feeling and look only him like you were did." He said insisting. "Yeah I was looked only him, but now he's not at my sight anymore cause he's the one who decided to step out from my sight long time ago. Now I love Jay, that's the only truth I know." I said convince him. "But.." I cut him "please stop Ji. You are my friend, don't make me hate you because of this." I said weak. "Okay, but I will leave this cd for, if you want to listen it, its Bae's song about you. I will go now. Bye Em." He said leaving me alone with a mixed feeling, sad, angry etc..