Chap 16

Only Look at Me

This morning all of us go to the airport, go back to Seoul. And From this morning he looks so different and weird, he seems avoiding me. "Babe, are you okay?" I said holding his hands. "I'm alright." He said cool, when I'm about asking more, his manager told him to walk first to the boarding room, and since a lot of people there we walk separately, and he left me confuse. "What happen Em? Are you okay?" Jihye unnie ask me. "Eh, I'm okay, let's go." I said smile then we walk to boarding room.

After a couple hours flight we arrive at Seoul, and he said he wanna go to his parents home for having some rest, I can't say no, but actually I still curious with his attitude, he acted so weird, he even didn't call me babe like he used to be.

_______________________

Its already three days since we back from Japan, and since then he never called or texted me, he even didn't reply all my text and rejected my call. What the hell happen with this man. Aarrgghh I can't take it anymore, so I brave my self to go to his parents house, I need to know what happen.

After an hours, finally I arrive at his house, my heart beat so fast when I'm about to knock the door. Actually this is my first time visiting his house. I push the bell and not so long after a woman open the door, she looks like young bae, maybe she's his mom. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumonim, I'm Youngbae's friend, is youngbae at home?." I greet her polite. "Ah, are you Emily, you looks more pretty than Jiyong and Seungri described. Come on in, youngbae at his room, I will go call him." She said smile, she is so nice and please me to wait at their living room. Not so long after he come down and looks surprise when he see's me. "Hi bae, how are you?" I said smile warmly, actually I really want to hug him, I miss him so, but his mom still there. "I'm fine" he said cool. "Okay, I will make you a tea, wait a second." His mom said warmly. "Its okay mom, we will go now. Come on." He said with almost have no expression. "Excuse me ahjumonim, nice to meet you." I excuse my self to his mom. "Me too, just come again if you have some time." She smile warmly let us go from the door.

He driving in silence, didn't talk at least for a word. Until he stop the car in a place I don't know where it is. He still keep in silence. "Babe, what happen?" I said breaking the silence, "do you want tell me what happen?" I ask him curious with worry expression, he still silence then. "I can't believe you did it to me." He said with irritating tone. "Whay do you mean? What did I do?" I ask confuse. " I saw you and Jiyong." He said in flat tone. "I told you I met Jiyong and have a lil convo with him that night." I said confuse. "But you didn't told me that you were kissed right? " His voice start shaking, sounds he keep his anger. "That..that was accident, he suddenly kiss me, I didn't know why he did that. I didn't told you cause I don't wanna hurt you and ruinned your friendship." I said stutter and shock, sad,all mixed up. "Congratulation you already did. How could you betrayed me with my bestfriend?." He said angry. "I don't betrayed you! I didn't kiss him, I even pushed him, didn't he told you that?" I said crying..he still quite in his anger. "You don't trust me babe?" I said crying holding his hands try to make him looking at me, but he keep looking at other way. "Okay, so what can I do now to make you believe me?" I said whipped my tears. "You can't, we better over now." He said in flat tone. My heart feels like stabing by a thousand knife, so hurt. "Okay, if you said so. I'm sorry, and thanks for everything." I said unbuckle my seat belt. "I will drive you home." He said cool. "Don't you dare! I will go home by myself." I said angrym I'm walking in nowhere crying like a crazy with my broken heart..it so hurts. Why he didn't believe me?

YB POV

Finally I said that to her, she looks so broken and dissappointed at me. I really wanna trust her, but I still can't forget what I saw before. It hurts me, and it hurts me more when I said that words. I'm sorry Em, I love you, but I can't.