Chap 20

Only Look at Me

Today the coffee shop is not too busy, maybe because the rain falling from this morning until now. And now I'm sitting at the corner of my office room enjoying the view of the rain with a cup of hot caramel machiato, things I rarely do this 4 years.

Suddenly my phone rings, it was from Jay. "Oppa.." I answer with aegyo tone. "Aigoo..are you not busy?" He ask me wondering. "I don't have nothing to do but thinking of you. I miss you, when you come home?" I said a bit pouting. "Aahh..I miss you too boo, I already at the airport gonna fly back to home, so I think you will see me this afternoon." "Really? Ah, I can't wait. Do you want me cook something for you?" I ask him excited. "No, I'm gonna take you dinner, there is something I wanna give." He said secretly. "What is it? Ah, okay you won't tell me tough. Then, see you Jay, I love you." I said then he hang up the phone. I'm so excited, then I'm rushingly work my daily report so I can finish when he arrive.

Taeyang POV

Today is my day off, but I'm in the dance studio now, I promise with Minzy to visit her at their practise, actually to support their new single, they will have a comeback next week.

"Oppa, thanks for coming." She said act cute. "Aigoo..its ok, beside I have nothing to do." I said smile to her, she already like a lil sister to me. "What about our dance, shaun oppa made it for us." She said while sit beside me. "Oh yeah? its been so long I haven't meet him." Then suddenly Bom noona come and sit beside me. "Eh, Youngbae-ya..have you meet Emily? Jihye said she is in Seoul now." what?! I stand in silent 'cause of shock, its been so long I haven't hear her name. "Ah, you don't know?!" She said surprise in sorry expression. "Did you know where she live now?" I said act cool. "I don't know, maybe Jihye know, sorry Bae, I thought you know." She said sorry. "Its ok noona, sorry I have to go now. Good works everyone." I said excuse my self walking out the dance studio

.

As I'm out from the dance studio, I call Jihye noona and ask her about Emily and where she lives now. At beginning she didn't want tell me, but after I insist her finally she tell me her address, her coffee shop for sure then I directly drive my car to that address. I don't what I have to say when I meet her, but I need to see her now.